New!

Addelyn

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google actually

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was at my university's anime club's weekly anime showing and my friend and I were playing on our laptops while we were watching the show and I noticed that he had MLP background and I was like what the heck is that o.0 isn't that a little girls show? It kinda went from there lol

Hi, I'm Addelyn but you can call me Addy. I'm 25 with a B.A in history and I just finished my Law Clerk Diploma. I've been so busy with school lately that I haven't been able to watch the 4th season yet :'( Sadness. 

Anyway I love anime, manga, cartoons. I love to read. I ended up having to buy a e-reader tablet so I could buy books on that instead of taking up more physical space and making my dad move my books every time I have to move hehe. If you want to more about me, just ask! 

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome to the forums, Addelyn.  Its nice to meet you and hope you have fun here.   I gotta say though, it great to have another member who loves history, :D.   If i may ask, what is your favorite time period you like to learn about?

Also, if you have any questions while you are here, feel free to ask and I would be happy to assist you. 

• Brohoof 2

Honestly I love Chinese history. I think we grow up in the west learning so much about western history and western culture that it's nice to look at something completely different. 

• Brohoof 2

Honestly I love Chinese history. I think we grow up in the west learning so much about western history and western culture that it's nice to look at something completely different. 

Really, i love Chinese history, :D.  I've always been fond about their literature and historical events.  Specifically the First Emperor, and the 3 Kingdoms War.

Besides that, I've always been interested in Roman, Egyptain, and Western Civilizations (Aztec, Mayans, and Incas).  

Really, i love Chinese history, :D.  I've always been fond about their literature and historical events.  Specifically the First Emperor, and the 3 Kingdoms War.

Besides that, I've always been interested in Roman, Egyptain, and Western Civilizations (Aztec, Mayans, and Incas).  

Egypt has always been one of my favourites. I really hope I'm able to go there one day and see everything. Unfortunately my school didn't have any history courses on Egypt, but I did do a bit of Ancient Greek and Roman history as well as Celtic history  :D

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@Blood: my friend specialized in American history. Was never my cup of tea lol I much prefer Canadian history. 

• Brohoof 1

Hey Addy! Welcome aboard the friendship choo-choo express. I'm the conductor! Over here (*Gestures around, use your imagination for this part*) you can see our super friendly community - i'm sure you'll fit right in.

Welcome to the forums!

I myself am very interested in Russian History, I do find eastern history to be more intriguing