Hello, everyone!

CrossbowDoctor

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I looked up "Pony forums" on Google. I found this one and one other, and I'm going to see which one I want to pick :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw a piece of Twilight Sparkle graffiti on my college campus, and asked what it was about. My friend introduced me to the show, and here I am :)

I am accepting of nearly anyone. I'm a calm person, but a happy one. :)

• Brohoof 3

well hello, and welcome to the forums. You are shore to find many good friends on here as well as to just chat about ponies. if you have any questions regarding the sight feel free to personal message me and I will help you best that I can.  

• Brohoof 1

well hello, and welcome to the forums. You are shore to find many good friends on here as well as to just chat about ponies. if you have any questions regarding the sight feel free to personal message me and I will help you best that I can.  

Thank you! I will definitely ask when I need something! :)

Hi there! Excellent choice of favorite pony there. I assure you I am not biased. I am.

Have fun here!

Thank you! I love them all, but Twilight is, in my opinion, the best of the mane six :)

Thank you, Daring! :D

Thank you! I love them all, but Twilight is, in my opinion, the best of the mane six :)

Thank you, Daring! :D

Of course she is, she's the cutest, most adorkable purple pony. See? Totally not biased.

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums, Crossbow, :D  Its nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay here, :)

If you have any questions while you are here, please feel free to ask and I would be happy to assist you. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad you're new here too, a very well welcoming well-being in my opinion. It's been a high honor posting this to your self-introduction. Don't mind if I ask more details about you? What type of music do you like? You're an artist? Musician? Could you think of ways My Little Pony has done for your life? Don't worry on answering some of these. I know that My Little Pony has done MARVELOUS changes in many people's lives, and it has definitely made an impact on my artistic interest of style. Would be excellent just to get to know you! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Hello. Through ups and downs, everyone here is willing to lend a hand (or hoof as some may prefer) and make your time here enjoyable.

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad you're new here too, a very well welcoming well-being in my opinion. It's been a high honor posting this to your self-introduction. Don't mind if I ask more details about you? What type of music do you like? You're an artist? Musician? Could you think of ways My Little Pony has done for your life? Don't worry on answering some of these. I know that My Little Pony has done MARVELOUS changes in many people's lives, and it has definitely made an impact on my artistic interest of style. Would be excellent just to get to know you! :)

Of course I don't mind! I like indie music, almost any genre. I'm neither an artist nor a musician. My Little Pony hasn't done much for me, but it has been a very interesting part of my life :)

Thank you for asking!

And thank you all for the welcomes! :)