Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi all!

Plonkett

(edited)

I just started watching MLP last week and it ain't bad. I never really became all that interested in the show up until that point. I'm just getting into the fanbase right now so I hope there will be plenty of content for me to enjoy. I also hope this fanbase will still remain big and strong for years to come.

Edited by vgmaster9
  • Brohoof 3

Hey Hey! @vgmaster9! Welcome to the MLP Forums!

Luckily for us Season 5 of MLP has been announced to come out next year too!  :lol:

MLP is actually a really good show, all you have to do is give it a chance! Of course I was one of those people who rejected it at first, but then I was dragged in by it's wonderful charms! I haven't regretted it since!  ;)

If you have any questions or just feel like chatting feel free to send me a PM and I'll be happy to oblige!  :D

Oh yes, and also, your favourite pony? Who would it be?

(edited)

I never really had a favorite pony, but if I had to chose it would probably be Twilight Sparkle.

Also, right now I'm on season 2. It's going ok so far, Discord wasn't a bad villain.

Edited by vgmaster9

Welcome aboard, friend. If there's anything that can be said about the fandom is that we're one of the most prolific and active communities out there. The people in the forums here are super friendly, so you shouldn't have any troubles fitting in. Enjoy your stay :)

Well, howdy!

Welcome to the forums :) It is superb to have you join us!

I hope that you have a marvelous stay and make some wonderful new friends :D

I never really had a favorite pony, but if I had to chose it would probably be Twilight Sparkle.
 Fine choice.

And I assume from your name you like video games? Now then, this is wicked important: PC or consoles?