planning Exiles (A Massive Crossover RP) - The Planning Stages

Flight Risk

I could open three slots if you wanted to join in. That shouldn't be a problem!

Yay! Thank you! Is it ok if 2 characters are from the same show? Cause I really really really really really really really (imagine a hundred more reallys) want to play Ratchet from Transformers (sorry still traumatized from Age of extinction shouldn't say why but I am)

img-2780719-1-D1Uqhak.png

Thanks to Rorrim'eht Retne for my awsome sig!

Was intrigued by the Johari window so... http://kevan.org/jh/alicorn+fluttershy

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

I could open three slots if you wanted to join in. That shouldn't be a problem!

Hmmm which of the two you prefer? The law-of-the-jungle Chrysalis or the crazy ass champion of good Minsc and his hamster Boo he talks to?

Well I know why. It made me hurt on the inside too

mlfw3859_medium.jpg

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN AGE OF EXTINCTION

It's even worse for me because he is my favorite and they continually shoved it back in my face. I was just like why-ha-hy?!?!?! :( anyone but Ratchet. Even, like, bumblebee or Optimus wouldn't have been as bad for me as Optimus is my second favorite and bumblebee is my third.

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

No using the name of God, your God, in curses or silly banter, God won't put up with irreverent use of his name (Exodus 20:7)

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN AGE OF EXTINCTION

It's even worse for me because he is my favorite and they continually shoved it back in my face. I was just like why-ha-hy?!?!?! :( anyone but Ratchet. Even, like, bumblebee or Optimus wouldn't have been as bad for me as Optimus is my second favorite and bumblebee is my third.

You'd expect it to happen to Optimus at some point, I't just how the character is, so it wouldn't have been so bad then. But no, They do the medic dirty. WHY UNIVERSE, WHY?!

transform_by_aeron_quillson-d7q3szi.jpg

My OCs - Dead EyeWhite Shade, Last Shadow, Zen                Credit for my Signature goes to DJ Aeron Q.

You'd expect it to happen to Optimus at some point, I't just how the character is, so it wouldn't have been so bad then. But no, They do the medic dirty. WHY UNIVERSE, WHY?!

The writers probably used him as an excuse to aggravate the rest of the autobots. BUT HE WAS INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(probably like 100 more exclamation marks) this probably isn't helping my trauma but I'm still gonna talk about it. Should probably move the new movie talk to PM though as we don't want to make all the other people who haven't seen AOE yet mad

Also will do that now

Hmmm which of the two you prefer? The law-of-the-jungle Chrysalis or the crazy ass champion of good Minsc and his hamster Boo he talks to?

I would love to see Minsc actually, but that's just personal input on the matter. Play whichever you like, my friend!

Yay! Thank you! Is it ok if 2 characters are from the same show? Cause I really really really really really really really (imagine a hundred more reallys) want to play Ratchet from Transformers (sorry still traumatized from Age of extinction shouldn't say why but I am)

Two characters can be from the same show. There's no rule against it, really. It could prove quite interesting  ;)

flight_sig_by_aeron_quillson-d7ou0nz.jpg

Signature done by the marvelous Aeron-Quillson

So, uh, does that mean all the slots are filled? Damn, so close, but no cigar.

I hadn't expected things to get this popular.

I may have to cut it off after this for real this time until I get some things organized.

Domino, did you have someone in mind to play? If you joined, that would make a nice even twelve to participate. 

Hmmm. If something opens up, could I use Jacob the Lionhearted? I'd unponify him so he could just be the Dovahkiin. @@Flight Risk

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jacob-the-lionhearted-r5660

Name: Cecil Palmer

Alias (if any): N/A

Franchise from which you originate: Welcome to Night Vale.

Weapon(s) of choice: None, really.

Description of Appearance: (or post an image)

img-2818965-1-tumblr_static_cecil-baldwi

*Cecil does not have a canon appearance and isn't really described in the show. This appearance is just a headcanon*

Short Bio/History: Cecil is the radio host for the small and bizarre desert town of Night Vale, and has wanted to be such for the better part of his childhood. However, at some point around becoming the voice of Night Vale pieces of his past were forgotten, and he is only aware of these things because of tapes he found that he recorded when he was a teenager. He has lived in Night Vale his entire life. 

Being the one that gives the town basically all of the news, he is always very aware of what's happening in Night Vale, and is very proud and fond of it despite how terrible and weird things can be. 

(Sorry this took forever  :o )

CECIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! GO NIGHTVALE!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

I think I'm going to use a Halo character. But I'm wondering, my character is kinda a... Pilot... Of one of those super large Convenant carriers. I'm assuming him actually having a space ship of that size is not possible... Right?

sig-27947.sig-27947.i6UmMWb.png

Click My Sig to check out my OC Professor Annabella

I think I'm going to use a Halo character. But I'm wondering, my character is kinda a... Pilot... Of one of those super large Convenant carriers. I'm assuming him actually having a space ship of that size is not possible... Right?

An Elite pilot? Or a grunt? Cause if you use Elite, you could use an energy sword or plasma rifle as a weapon....

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

An Elite pilot? Or a grunt? Cause if you use Elite, you could use an energy sword or plasma rifle as a weapon....

A Elite, Rtas 'Vadum or 'The Shipmaster' in Halo 3

He's the white Elite and the Arbitor's friend. But he's mostly known for piloting a covenant assault ship. I'm wondering if that's okay

sig-27947.sig-27947.i6UmMWb.png

Click My Sig to check out my OC Professor Annabella

@,@,  

Flight Risk mentioned earlier that you couldn't bring any sort of transportation sans what you could fit on your body.

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

@@Flight Risk,

Honestly, I would suggest you stop accepting people. No offense to those who have applied more recently, but we already have a lot of people, many of whom haven't even posted anything in the RP thread yet, and if you keep accepting people we're never going to be able to move forward.

• Brohoof 1

Real men don't need signatures...

or legitimate usernames.

I'm just trying to find a few more RP's to join right now. All of my other ones died. I'm in a few new one's, but I'm still looking for one or two more. 

(edited)

I would love to see Minsc actually, but that's just personal input on the matter. Play whichever you like, my friend!

Two characters can be from the same show. There's no rule against it, really. It could prove quite interesting ;)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsc This info about Minsc.

This is party banter for both good and evil and neutral members.

Finally quotes and battlecries.

Edited by NioniosTheRenegade

@@Flight Risk,

Honestly, I would suggest you stop accepting people. No offense to those who have applied more recently, but we already have a lot of people, many of whom haven't even posted anything in the RP thread yet, and if you keep accepting people we're never going to be able to move forward.

I have to agree. As much as I hate to do it, I'm going to have to cap the game right now.

The roster thus far is very large, so I will have to accept sheets on a "first come" basis.

If for any reason a current player cannot play anymore (drops out, loses interest, character dies, etc), then we will fill their spots with other interested parties.

:(  It's just so hard to say "no"...

so does that mean we can't join? you kinda didn't put us newbies on the list

(edited)

@@Flight Risk

I'm finding it hard to find a good time to post without cutting of somebody else's conversation.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

@@Flight Risk

I'm finding it hard to find a good time to post without cutting of somebody else's conversation.

No worries! I'll do my best to make sure that everyone keeps up in some fashion (usually a single post of the Timebroker should do it) though if you want, you could communicate with Cerebella and we could go back and forth that way if you prefer.