Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I've been here for a lil' bit, but allow me to introduce myself...

Squeaker

I've already left the Blank Flank rank, but I never properly introduced myself so...

How d'ye do?

My nickname in RL is Squeak/Squeaker/Squeaks, so everypony please feel free to call me whatever derivative you like. ;) I am from Texas, so I do use "y'all" normally. I'm not necessarily imitating Applejack. My two great worldly loves are the anime One Piece (the uncut one, not the crappy TV one) and, obviously, MLP: FiM. I'm pretty nerdy, and a good writer if I do say so myself, and always learning and trying to improve. I love animals so my favorite pony is usually Fluttershy (she so dern cute, anyway), but Pinkie makes me smile too, so they share. Everypony is best pony, though. I take MLP very seriously, and am in a-love with this wonderful community.

Proud to be brony (filly, I be), and nice to meet you all! *bow*

Welcome to this amazing community! You're going to fit right in here and make all kinds of awesome friends! Also, One Piece is awesome! If you don't mind me asking...who is your favorite character? Mine is a tie between Sanji and Ace(R.I.P.).

(edited)

Welcome to this amazing community! You're going to fit right in here and make all kinds of awesome friends! Also, One Piece is awesome! If you don't mind me asking...who is your favorite character? Mine is a tie between Sanji and Ace(R.I.P.).

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

I swear, they wrote that song just for bronies.

Favorites are Luffy, then Chopper, then Law. Sometimes Chopper and Law switch places, but number one is always Luffy. >w<

Oh, I forgot to say how I got into ponies.

I had heard a few whisperings about MLP online, didn't really care either way and didn't look into it, noticed that it was REALLY popular at last year's anime convention, but thought nothing more of it (just found the One Piece ponies, approved, and moved along). I must note here that I am a tomboy, and HATED My Little Pony when I was a little filly. -_- Those older gens gave me the creeps.

My brother was recording the old Batman at about 6, so when I turned on the TV in the morning just to have some noise to get my brain moving MLP happened to be on. I think it was "Griffon the Brushoff." I sort of payed attention out of the corner of my ear and started thinking "... it's good. WHY IS IT GOOD?!?" But I had to go to school so I recorded the remainder of the episode to see what happened.

The rest is history. Y'all know how it goes. LOL. And I must say, I'm glad MLP introduced me to dubstep. It really is the kind of thing I like, rhythmic and electric. I never would have known. 0.o

Edited by Squeaker