Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Fursona Drawing Request!

Cassafrass

(edited)

Hi! I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to draw a picture of my fursona (and her pet) for me! I would be ever so thankful, especially if you did her in both her anthro and feral forms. ^^

EDIT: OH! I hate to add on more to this request, but if there was ANY way for you to make my fursona with a clothes on AND another drawing of her clothes off (but standing still standing in a pose) then I would be so happy. Thank you! :)

Cassafrass is a grey and white winged wolf hybrid who is wearing a jean jacket with frayed short sleeves, and underneath a t-shirt that is turquoise. She's wearing jean shorts that fold up at the bottom, and her hair extends to her shoulders and is straight. Her claws are all sticking out. She has a line down her tail, the top half being white while the other half is grey, and her back feet (around the pads) are white. She has a half-diamond shape on her face that is white, while the surrounding fur is grey. Her belly is white, while the rest of her is grey surrounding it. The very tips of her ears also have white patches, and the inside of her ears are a light pink. Her nose is black, and her tail fur is a bit longer on the bottom half and is slightly poofy. She has a bit of fur hanging off the backs of all her elbows (feet and arms) She always wears a metallic dog-tag necklace around her neck with faint squiggle marks on it, and her eyes are how a wolf's eyes would normally be shaped.

As a wolf, she is exactly the same as this, except she isn't wearing her clothes and her chest fur is rather long and thick. She still has her hair. She also has a large (realistic sized!) pair of wings on her back that are made up of white and gray feathers (grey on the outside and white on the inside). In her anthro form they stick out of her shirt and jacket, while as a normal wolf they stay folded on her back.

She also has a small dragon friend/pet who is ice and white colored. She is just the right size to perch on her shoulder, and has two leathery wings. She has two horns on her head, and belly scales that go down from her neck to her tail. She has piercing blue eyes, and two ear fins. You can take artistic license on the rest of her, as long as you remember to give her four legs and make her look kinda like most traditional dragons do. img-2807490-2-icon_wink.gif

I know this is a lot, but if you helped me out that'd be great! I'm not the best drawer, and I've been having trouble finding a way to upload my drawings on here, so this would help me out greatly. Thank you! :)

Edited by Cassafrass

it would probably be easier to post a reference of your fursona. details are nice, but artist need a visual reference to ensure that they capture what you expect

I'd say you should upload it onto photobucket, imgur, or whatever, and then use the site's image BBcode to embed it onto the post.~

Sorry but... I don't have a reference. :( I don't have really any way to upload my artwork on here, and let's just say... there was an "accident" with the drawing I had. ^^; I'm sorry. :( If anyone still is up for the offer, I would be thrilled (no matter how it comes out, as long as it's still as accurate as my description as can be). Thank you! :)

Ignore this, I have no idea what I'm talking about

OK then... I will. XD anyways, I'm still waiting for a reply so someone will take me up on this. If so, I would greatly appreciate it! :)