Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sad Goodbye my sister...

Dipper

(edited)

Celestia and Luna fan fiction:

Luna had returned from the moon, she raised the moon, she stood on the balcony she did many centuries ago, she sighed, Celestia came out to her young sister, "no stars tonight?" She asked, looking down at her, Luna stared at her "I'm sorry.. I'm a bit out of it... " she mumbled, Celestia smiled at her "Ill do the stars tonight" she put her head down on her sisters head, Luna smiled "it's been so long, I missed you so much.." She sniffed, she walked away from Celestia, sighing "Sister, are you feeling lonely again?" Celestia asked, Luna looked at her "yes.. NO! Um it's just.. Everything I knew and love is gone.. My-friends-m-my-famil.." She mumbled, Celestia hugged her sister "I'm still here, dear sister" she said, Luna looked down "I know, I'll never leave again, I promise!" She said, looking up at celestia "I don't doubt that" celestia said, she went inside, Luna followed.

Luna looked at the sun set, she had been back for ten years, she looked out at the waterfall she was by, Celestia was with her, she smiled at her sister "Your sun is beautiful, Sister" she said, Celestia smiled at her "I could never make your night while you were gone, my attempts had been some what failure" the two sisters leaned against each other, This was the first time Luna had really felt love since she had been back, she flew by the waterfalls start, she raised the moon with her sister, the two watched the moon rise, Luna and Celestia walked along the moonlight across the walk way of the waterfall, Luan smiled at her, she tagged Celestia "your it" she said playfully, Celestia gave her the stink eye and followed her, Luna ran fast, laughing "we have doubled the fun" she laughed, Celestia ran after her sister, she saw big rocks ahead "Luna! Stop!" Celestia stopped running, she looked at Luna as she kept running, she looked at her "I'm not losing you again!" She thought, she flew after her

Luna realized Celestia wasn't following her, she stopped, "Tia..?" She asked quietly, she kept slowly walking,'she saw her sister, running, she laughed and started running again, "can't catch me, sister!" She giggle, she tripped over the boulder her sister had tried to warn her about, she fell below to the waterfall "Tia..!!" She screamed, Luna grabbed on to a rock, Celestia ran to the end where her sister had fallen, she reached her hoof, "Luna! I will not lose you a second time!" She cried, Luna fell to the rushing water "Ti-" her cry was drowned by the water, Celestia looked down, she cried, Luna.. Was dead.

Years later, Celestia had ruled over Equestria, she would put out 1,000,000 balloons on the day Luna had died, one of the royal guards came just as Celestia finished letting her last ballon go "Your Highness" Celestia looked at him "y-yes?" She asked, the guard looked at her "we've found her"

Edited by Discordedhooves