Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hewwo x3

Fire Lilly

Well, where to start with all of this! This is not my first forum (Well, this is my first pony forum) so I am not that new to the entire "forum" thing. I really like the layout of this site. I looked around a bit because I was curious, but when was this forum made? It is pretty huge (Well, bigger than any forum I have been on)

I also love how fast this forum loads. There has to be a lot of data and coding on the homepage, yet it loads so quickly. I love it x3

I guess I should say my favorite pony, as I would think it is a custom here. My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie. I have loved herever since the second episode when she sang "Giggle at the ghosties". The song just went straight into my ears and rested in my heart. Ever since I smile whenever I see Pinkie Pie, which made her "Smile Smile Smile" song so much better for me :D

I have seen every episode of Mlp, as I have been in the fandom since late June, when it was relatively small.

I guess that's all for me. Hope to stick around for a long time!

(btw, my name is sam!)

Hi! Welcome :) I'm still pretty new on these forums too, I just get so excited when I see another girl posting!

I take it you're a woman as well then? Yay, pegasister power x3

Welcome to the forums, Lilly! (If you don't mind me calling you that.)

I hope you enjoy your time here~

I don't see why you couldn't be able to call me that x3 And I am sure I will!

Well, where to start with all of this! This is not my first forum (Well, this is my first pony forum) so I am not that new to the entire "forum" thing. I really like the layout of this site. I looked around a bit because I was curious, but when was this forum made? It is pretty huge (Well, bigger than any forum I have been on)

I also love how fast this forum loads. There has to be a lot of data and coding on the homepage, yet it loads so quickly. I love it x3

I guess I should say my favorite pony, as I would think it is a custom here. My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie. I have loved herever since the second episode when she sang "Giggle at the ghosties". The song just went straight into my ears and rested in my heart. Ever since I smile whenever I see Pinkie Pie, which made her "Smile Smile Smile" song so much better for me :D

I have seen every episode of Mlp, as I have been in the fandom since late June, when it was relatively small.

I guess that's all for me. Hope to stick around for a long time!

(btw, my name is sam!)

Your going to love it ;) Also been around for 6 months :)