Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Twilight Sparkle

Old Fluttershy

• 2 weeks later...

do you like waffles?

yes, I love waffles

can you do a changeling transformation spell?

Well, I have tried to find out how to do that spell but so little is known about the changelings. I haven't been able to find anything on the subject.

how are you?

Me and my friends are doing very well Brainstorm

what would you suggest to someone not interested in school?

Not interested in school! *sigh* I never did get ponies that don't like school. Though, I would suggest to find someway to make it fun. Maybe turn it into a game?

Have you adjusted to your wings yet? Has Rainbow raced you yet?

yes, I am actually getting very good with my wings though I'm not as fast a flier as most pegasi are.

I have raced Rainbow before and yes, as shocking as it is I did beat her.

How does it feel to have your own castle?

I guess it's cool. I'm not in it much though, I'm always saving Equestria from some villain trying to make peace.

what are your favorite songs?

Favorite songs...hmm, I prefer poetry instead of songs.

• Brohoof 2

When you were in the human world, did you hear about a guy known as "Weird Al" Yankovic? If you heard about him and you don't know who he is, or just who he is in general, he's sort of similar to Cheese Sandwich, and he makes songs based on other songs, like Foil instead of Royals, and Word Crimes instead of Blurred Lines. You most likely heard of him considering he was on Billboard a couple months ago, in the human world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

since you and Spike have your own castle, do you have separate rooms, or share a room?

Oh, me and Spike still share a room, he may act big and tough but he is still a baby. I need to keep my eye on him.

when you were in the human world did you hear of a human called Weird Al? He's similar to Cheese Sandwhich

Oh, I've heard of him alright, those humans were looking him up on something called youtube.

would you like to be friends? :D

Of course!

• Brohoof 1

Oh, me and Spike still share a room, he may act big and tough but he is still a baby. I need to keep my eye on him.

I see, Do you miss the library home?

Edited by Brainstorm

• 3 weeks later...

Yoohoo! Twilight! It's Diamond Tiara!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/114317-ask-diamond-tiara/

Hey, what exactly are you the princess of, anyway? I mean, Celestia controls the sun, Luna controls the moon, and Cadence controls love(ech), but you don't seem to control anything! What's your super special alicorn talent?

Edited by Shimmer5000