Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Twilight Sparkle

Old Fluttershy

Y arent u interested in the lands beyond equestria?

Who said I wasn't interested in the lands beyond Equestria? It's just between Celesia's teachings, my new princess duties, helping my friends, and saving Equestria I just haven't had the time to look into new lands.

• Brohoof 1

Who said I wasn't interested in the lands beyond Equestria? It's just between Celesia's teachings, my new princess duties, helping my friends, and saving Equestria I just haven't had the time to look into new lands.

I mean u as a nation... You font seen very keen on exploring and finding out more about the world.

I mean u as a nation... You font seen very keen on exploring and finding out more about the world.

I have no interest in seeing the world, however, I do love to learn so I read books on Equestria. That doesn't mean I don't want to learn about the world.

How is Spike and Pewee going?

Spike is doing just fine, he's happily assisting me and my friends in all sorts of matters, plus he has lots of gems to munch on.

As for Peewee, I don't know, we returned him to his family and I haven't seen him for a while.

Hay Twilight, do you know what a gameboy is? Most ponies of your generation don't know what the heck one is. The gameboys became obsolete before you young ponies were born. But hard-core gamers like me know what a gameboy is even if they have never seen one in person.

Hay Twilight, do you know what a Gameboy is?

If you're talking about that loud obnoxious handheld device I saw kids playing in the other world. Then yes I know what it is. Silly contraption though, it doesn't help you with anything just seems to distract you.

Do you consider yourself Spike's adoptive mother?

Well...yes, yes I do. I mean I hatched him from an egg and I'm really the only one that has been with him since he was a tiny little dragon.

• Brohoof 1

If you're talking about that loud obnoxious handheld device I saw kids playing in the other world. Then yes I know what it is. Silly contraption though, it doesn't help you with anything just seems to distract you.

Well...yes, yes I do. I mean I hatched him from an egg and I'm really the only one that has been with him since he was a tiny little dragon.

How does it feel being a mother in a sense?

How does it feel being a mother in a sense?

Well, I feel responsible for Spike as most of the time he can and does get into trouble. However, it is nice to have somepony there to help you as he does. But again it is hard work making sure he stays on task and such. So I guess it feels nice to be a sort-of mother.

• Brohoof 1

How old is Spike any fav mystical creatures you like.

Let's see I've had him for about five years now? And my favorite mystical creature has to be the penguin. They have wings and yet they can't fly. It just seems weird to my, I mean if you can't fly why have wings at all?

• Brohoof 1

Did you know that some video games can help your memory, common sense, and strategizing. Games like that are mostly Legend of Zelda games and Pokémon games and other similar games series. The gameboys the kids in the other world were playing on were not a distraction, but something that will result in future benefits. Just ask Nerdy Pon-3 (my OC). She plays more video games than anyone and would have graduated in Celestiea's School for gifted unicorns and have the spot you have know when she was your age if she hadn't had dropped out to help in a war Equestria was losing. 

Do you like to dance?

Yes, I do like to dance.

fav mythology creature

My favorite mythological creature? Hmmm...I'd have to say humans. Although I doubt the fact that there considered mythological creatures now. But whatever, they do have the strangest customs. They have hands and no wings or magic anywhere! Plus they are always inventing some of the weirdest contraptions, like cell phones! Why do you need to get in touch with people all day long. Or the computers. Those things are so hard to use, and so complicated. It literally took me like three days to figure out how to contact you on the thing and I still can only do so much.

• Brohoof 1

How did it feel having all that power of the three Princesses? You could level building with just a thought.

Ugg, don't let me think about that. It took all my concentration just to teleport somewhere. It usually just took a thought! Now imagine if you were a balloon, and you had so much air blown into you, if anything happened you would pop. That's what it felt like.

• Brohoof 1

Yes but the adrenaline from fighting Tirek must have felt exhilarating.

That's one way you can describe it. However, it wasn't exhilarating as much as terrifying. He could control his power and I still needed all my concentration to just teleport.

• Brohoof 1

That's one way you can describe it. However, it wasn't exhilarating as much as terrifying. He could control his power and I still needed all my concentration to just teleport.

I see... How does Celestia handle it?

(edited)

Do you want share the same tragic fate as Luna (losing at Super Smash Bros. 3 (a video game that is made so you can beat the @#$%^&* out of your friends without actually hurting them) about 10000 times when playing against me)? 

Edited by Miss Wolf Link

(edited)

I see... How does Celestia handle it?

I have no idea, practice probably. However, she only has 1/4 of the power that I had.

Do you want share the same tragic fate as Luna (losing at Super SmashBros. 3( a video game that is made so you can beat the @#$%^ out of your friends without actually hurting them)

Ummm...? No

Edited by Old Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 1