Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey, I'm new here.

Tukr

So I finally decided to make an account on here because I need a place and people that I can just talk about ponies with. I can't really do that on my facebook too much because.. well the majority of my friends are not bronies and ignore my pony stuff and/or poke fun at me for liking and being open about being a brony.

But yea I'm a 20 (soon to be 21) year old male from Spokane Valley, WA. And I'm proud to be a brony! =D

I am new to these forums as well. Fortunately for me, my friends and family are fine with me being a brony, but it is unfortunate that you have to put up with such puerile behavior from others due to your interest in MLP: FiM.

I am rather open about being a brony, and I have not gotten any trouble for it. I often wear pony T-shirts and I have even toyed with the idea of getting some pony tattoos in my ankles (admittedly, I have been vacillating on this).

I find it relieving to be able to be open to the world about being a brony. Even the place that I work at found out that I am a brony today, it went reasonably well. A couple of desciminatory jokes were made, but they weren't serious. At least I didn't take them seriously =P I just told them why I like the show and who my favorite pony was, and that was it. One of my managers said that he hates the show ( don't know why) but he has a couple of brothers that watch the show. Still not sure if he is a closet brony or what, but i'm not gonna press the issue so i don't upset him. Especially considering that I am being asked to start studying and training to become a manager there, even after only having worked there for a little over a month now.

Welcome to the forums Tukr :)!

I just love seeing more bronies joining the forums and I wish you the very bests of time on here!

Also it makes me smile bright to know that you're open and proud about being one of us <3

Edited by Woona
  • Brohoof 1