Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Outcast Academy Rp planning/searching thread

TechiePidge

I'm still in this.
I guess Spring and Rose will each be on their own in separate rooms until somepony else moves in.

I'm still planning on entering another character, if that's okay.

@

Doesn't really matter to me. Perhaps Spring in #18 and Rose in either #2 or #16 depending on the gender of the unknown character? 

Hehe, i can handle a lot of characters :3

• 2 weeks later...

@,

Oh no everything is quite alright! I just have gotten busy with theatre (im working in the control booth) and trips to places and stuff...

I get home, take a nap, take a bath, do some things I need to get done, go to sleep.

• Brohoof 1

Username: Nerd-Letter

Character name: Nerd-Letter
Character age: 18
Species: Unicorn
Description of pony looks, personality and cutie-mark: Nerd-Letter looks like an ordinary pony, but actually, he's one of the few exceptions that do not have a cutie mark. Despite the constant insults Nerd-Letter gets, the orange unicorn always seems to be upbeat, positive, and optimistic. However, there are other sides to him. Most ponies that don't get a cutie mark are usually insane, and there's no exception for Nerd-Letter. Nerd-Letter has Multiple Personality Disorder, meaning that different triggers make him become different types of characters. When he's depressed, his inner insanity comes out as an insane personality he calls Rotten Spectre. Another personality of his is Lightning Roller, a jock who tends to act like a jerk, and he comes out whenever there is some kind of challenge involving athletic skill in Nerd-Letter's way. His final personality is Silver Thunder, an adventurous personality that isn't afraid of anything, that ironically and very conveniently comes out when Nerd-Letter is scared. He has an orange coat, freckles, and sandy orange hair.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry I haven't been active; I've been busy with real life and am on vacation until probably Sunday.

When I get back, I'll make a post. Sorry!

• 3 weeks later...

@,

Tons of other rps that were suddenly brought back, you see I go to this website called Chickensmoothie where rps have their own form as well. Lets put it this way, im forwarding all my work into those older rps because they are alot older then this one, and this one was long dead when they started up.

@,

Tons of other rps that were suddenly brought back, you see I go to this website called Chickensmoothie where rps have their own form as well. Lets put it this way, im forwarding all my work into those older rps because they are alot older then this one, and this one was long dead when they started up.

Oh, okay :/

Have fun with that then.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have attempted to revive this rp, and Iv considered things a little too slow, as well as probably dead seeing as most of the rpers have probably just forgotten about it by now.

So consider this rp over.

No more posting as no one will reply

Rp closed