Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever Been Banned For Liking MLP?

EmeraldRarity

I've never been banned for displaying/liking MLP on a game server/forum. I did, however, get banned from a Counter Strike server quite recently, simply because I asked why it was possible to buy superadmin on the server for 19.99USD. 

gg.

Edited by Guest

I once was banned from a GMOD server for accidentally spraying a picture of fluttershy with a water gun, reason for my ban being "ponylovers got no brain".

Oh and I also was once banned from some other GMOD build server, admin knew i was a brony and he ended up getting me banned, but the owner of the server dropped his staff position and unbanned me.

There's your problem.

Anyways, I actually have never been banned for liking MLP... mostly because this is the only forum I go to :P

I didn't even get banned from a game server. There was an anti-brony in a TF2 server I was playing (OBVIOUSLY AN ANTI-BRONY, HE'S "ANTI-BRONY FOR LIFE" OR SOMETHING)... He didn't point me out, but he did begin to piss off a bunch of people on the server. I votekicked him.

Fegelein.jpg U MAD BRUH?![/img]

• Brohoof 1

A few times..but I don't advertise my like in MLP in particular, I don't ever change my name to something Pony, at most my profile pic is a pony, and even then I rarely bring it up, even if someone asks. 

I think the keyword is 'appropriate', I hardly see why I'd have any need to put a pony picture up on an airsoft site and so on

I was only ridiculed so far. But it was my fault. Why did i use a cutesy Derpy-consoled-by-Fluttershy avatar?

Things like "So childish" or "Don't cry, my..."Honeypie horsey"" and so on...

Fortunately i was an older member and it stopped as i changed it. =D

• Brohoof 1

Some ppl at work think ima a bit

nuts when i spot something mlp and

talk to other ppl about it..

"You like MLP?  Ur a grown woman!"

"So, I still like cartoons and pay my bills on time!"

• 1 month later...

Nope! I haven't been banned for liking MLP:FiM. I'm pretty thankful that I haven't been banned either, since the previous forums I've been in have rather nasty communities.

It really takes some douchey mods/admins to get banned for something like that.

But nope, never got banned before. But I'm certain others have at certain points.