Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

Leo

Hi, everypony, my name is Leo. I came to these forums looking for brony and pegasister friends. As of March 23, 2012, I am a high school student in grade 10. My birthday is on March 25, and I'm about to turn 16. I am a Chinese Canadian person. I'm bit of a shy person, which is the reason I don't feel comfortable asking if someone is a brony or pegasister in real life. Therefore, I don't have any real life brony and pegasister friends. I have been diagnosed with asperger syndrome. I excel in both math and science, winning awards from my school in those two subjects.

I started watching My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic around mid-November, 2011. Soon after, I declared myself a brony, but I only told a few of my friends. I heard about My Little Pony early on in 2011, I don't remember when exactly. I became hooked to the show because of the excellent quality of animation, voice acting, interesting storyline, and humour. Another reason I got hooked on the show is the cuteness of the characters, I'm the type of person who likes cute things.

I spend a lot of time in front of the computer. I am currently learning computer programming, Autodesk Maya, and drawing; all by myself. I have an interest in computers and video games. My future dream career is in video game development.

Thank you all for welcoming me into the forums, and I hope that I would make some brony and pegasister friends.