Ask Discord

Old Fluttershy

Does the mane 6 and Spike trust you?

Unfortunately the only pony who trusts me is Fluttershy

what is your favorite color?

Well...I don't know what would the color of chaos be? Maybe gray, perhaps?

How's your reforming going?

It's going swimmingly although Twilight still "keeps her eye on me" as if she could ever do that! Ha.

Nah gray doesn't suit you. You seem more like purple or dark red

Purple or dark red?......hmmmm......maybe a lot of purple with some dark red and a little black? Yes, I believe that would be a very good decorating scheme. See ya I have some redecorating to do!

• Brohoof 1

O.ok lol *sits down and begins sharpening swords* I wonder if discord will ever find a somepony. :l

Never give up! If you ever lose faith in yourself believe in me! The Ninyn who believes in you!!

*sits down and begins sharpening swords* I wonder if Discord will ever find somepony. :I

(snap) *swords vanish into thin air*

sorry Ninyn but now it's my turn for a friendship test. If you can get Twilight Sparkle to accept me as a friend, then I'll give you your swords back. :umad: And no I will never find somepony special because I don't need anypony special.

• Brohoof 1

(snap) *swords vanish into thin air*

sorry Ninyn but now it's my turn for a friendship test. If you can get Twilight Sparkle to accept me as a friend, then I'll give you your swords back. :umad: And no I will never find somepony special because I don't need anypony special.

What?! B-but I cant talk to twilight!!! *blush* I umm oh man... give me back my swords!!!!! *waves arms furiously*
  • Brohoof 1

Never give up! If you ever lose faith in yourself believe in me! The Ninyn who believes in you!!

It was a brrriliant plan created by yours truly.

How would you feel if instead of just having drained the magic of all the ponies, Tirek decided that keeping them around would be a waste and just disposed of them?

Not just random ponies, but the Princesses, Shining Armor, and Twilight's friends-did you have a plan for that?

Edited by Ianpiersonjdavis

Oh mighty lord of chaos  what is love?

Sorry but your asking the wrong pony that question. I would suggest talking to that nuisance of a dragon Spike. I hear he has the hots for Rarity.

Discord do you play ponycraft

The world is my ponycraft sir.

What?! B-but I cant talk to twilight!!! *blush* I umm oh man... give me back my swords!!!!! *waves arms furiously*

Someone has a pony crush...fine, if not Twilight, then how about Applejack.

How would you feel if instead of just having drained  the magic  of all the ponies, Tirek decided  that keeping them around would be a waste and  just dispose of them?

...........................sheesh, can't anypony just say good job for once and stop questioning what if?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Besides, I wanted to conquer Equestria once, and to conquer the land you need ponies to crush under your iron fist!!!!

why?! tbh i like aj, rd, twilight, and fluttershy.......... fine....... i'll do my best.... *leaves to go say hi to apple jack*

*comes back with a big red mark on my face* she said she'd think about it. *rubs face in pain* anymore questions discord?

Edited by The Mighty Ninyn

*comes back with a big red mark on my face* she said she'd think about it. *rubs face in pain* anymore questions discord?

Oh, you have a little something on your face there.

But consider my little test of friendship over friend. :lol: You passed by the way. Twilight just hates it when I don't tell her if she passed or failed.

Thank you. Now I have one improtant question....................................TRUTH OR DARE?! Lolz

Now I have one important question................................TRUTH OR DARE?! Lolz

Oh must we play such an idiotic game. Those ponies already have me play pin the tail on the pony...and I'm the pony!

• Brohoof 1

Discord,

can you still do chocolate rain? Cause I haven't seen you use it in a while.

Of course I can still do chocolate rain!!

It's just good graces you know. (sigh) it can get really annoying sometimes

Lol. Hey but it's more chaotic than what they play lol

Well...I guess your right about that...ok, I'll give it a go. I pick DARE!

Discord, how would you feel if I was dating Fluttershy?

*snaps fingers and DJ Shy-3 becomes a fly*

What do you think I feel about that?

• Brohoof 1