My OC: Dawnbreaker

Dawnbreaker

@@Dawnbreaker,

Yay, I was right! I always like to play assassin / 'let's break the law' characters for whatever reason, currently i'm doing a character that has some useless perks ("Why the hell did I get a perk that allows maces to ignore 20% of armor?" - Me a few weeks ago) but is overall a kickbutt assassin / nightingale. I WOULD'VE made a new game but i'm Level 36, got the Merchant perk (That was hell to increase my speech to 50), finished the Dawnguard questline, finished the Dark Brotherhood questline,  in the middle of the Thieves Guild questline, and got some shards for that Lost to the Ages quest and those shards took me HOURS to get, and i'm only halfway there. So i'm not in the mood to restart.

So yeah, rant. Skyrim is fun.

@@Dawnbreaker,

Yay, I was right! I always like to play assassin / 'let's break the law' characters for whatever reason, currently i'm doing a character that has some useless perks ("Why the hell did I get a perk that allows maces to ignore 20% of armor?" - Me a few weeks ago) but is overall a kickbutt assassin / nightingale. I WOULD'VE made a new game but i'm Level 36, got the Merchant perk (That was hell to increase my speech to 50), finished the Dawnguard questline, finished the Dark Brotherhood questline,  in the middle of the Thieves Guild questline, and got some shards for that Lost to the Ages quest and those shards took me HOURS to get, and i'm only halfway there. So i'm not in the mood to restart.

So yeah, rant. Skyrim is fun.

My character is around level 50. hes mostly a one handed with light armor, but he has all the armory and wepon skills at 100. Ive put so much work into him and love him so much, I would never do a restart.  :(

Words are failing me right now, just... wow :D 

Absolutely beautiful work!!!!!!

Thank you very much! i'm glad you like it.  :lol:

'Adore' is more appropriate!!! :D

Do you have a deviantart account or anything like that? I wanna see more of your awesome art! :D

Alsoooo do you ever take commissions? :3

No i don't, i should make one though. and i don't do commissions.