Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

This should make for a very interesting showdown. Storming the gates will be difficult against an undead army!

Just undead? Please. You'll also be facing magical constructs and shadow elementals. Maybe even a few ethereal horrors if you get too far. 

13!

Edited by Stormgiggle

Didn't I say I was a master of dark magic? That includes Necromancy!

8!

Hello Necromancer, I'm Cinnamon Pop. You know, the pony that cuts off horns.

Edited by CinnamonPop

What would make you think I can be trusted, persay?~

Right now? Nothing at all. However, I could hire you on part time. Let you prove yourself. Then, you could become something more...~

20!

Hello Necromancer, I'm Cinnamon Pop. You know, the pony that cuts off horns.

You cut off horns? How barbaric!

Edited by Stormgiggle

Quite easily, I can! I just run up. Grab the Alicorn/Unicorn by the horn, slice it off, and watch the bloody fireworks until i'm bored. Then, I finish it.

Don't cross me.

Edited by CinnamonPop

Hmm. Interesting proposal indeed~

Yes. Usually I offer immortality and magical powers to my followers, but something tells me you wouldn't be interested in those things.

24!

Quite easily, I can! I just run up. Grab the Alicorn/Unicorn by the horn, slice it off, and watch the bloody fireworks until i'm bored. Then, I finish it.

Maybe, but as I've told you before, I'm not actually an alicorn.

Yes. Usually I offer immortality and magical powers to my followers, but something tells me you wouldn't be interested in those things.

Well you assume right, not that it wasn't obvious~  I still wonder... what you'd intend of me? Maybe it's my curiosity but it's not often I get offers like this.

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade

Hmm... Agreement seemed very slow... I do have my outsources. So if this isn't right with Celestia... I will be on your 6. I have nothing to lose, my parents think i'm dead, along with my school friends, and I've been buried alive, once. Ask Nurse Redheart! She knows. (Hypnosparkle)

Edited by CinnamonPop

Well you assume right, not that it wasn't obvious~  I still wonder... what you'd intend of me? Maybe it's my curiosity but it's not often I get offers like this.

Well, I would want you to do various important tasks that I need done. It's hard to be more specific then that...

32!

Edited by Stormgiggle

Hmm... Agreement seemed very slow... I do have my outsources. So if this isn't right with Celestia... I will be on your 6. I have nothing to lose, my parents think i'm dead, along with my school friends, and I've been buried alive, once. Ask Nurse Redheart! She knows. (Hypnosparkle)

I don't know about you.... I don't usually work with loose cannons... As for Celestia, as long as I don't harm any of her subjects, she (barely) tolerates my presence in Equestria.

34!

Edited by Stormgiggle