Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Parzival

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend on Facebook posted about how much he hates bronies. At the time, I had no idea what bronies were, and I was surprised when I looked them up. Out of curiosity, I watched the show to see what made it so good. After a few episodes, I loved it. Even though I tend to keep my pony love kinda hidden from others.

Besides ponies, my other hobbies include playing WAY too many video games (if there is such a thing) and watching anime / reading manga. I also really enjoy music as well. Mostly orchestral and piano music. 

My favorite pony is Fluttershy, because I can relate to her. I'm a very shy, nervous person. And seeing Fluttershy able to overcome giant obstacles even with this nervousness, gives me some hope myself.

I signed up so I could meet other pony fans. I haven't seen a lot of others where I live, sadly. I hope I can make some good friends here.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome aboard, pal! I hope you enjoy the site and all it has to offer. The community's really nice and friendly, so don't be intimidated and feel free to express yourself here. :)

Greetings @Parzival I can relate to your shyness but lets be honest here it is much easier over the internet. But anyways have an awesome time on here and maybe we can chat and become friends? I dont know it is your choice.

(edited)
Hello and welcome to the forums, Parzival. Its great to have you join us and hope to see younaround. Edited by Thunder-Wing