WIP, secret artworkthing annother spike vector by Flaretta

FLARE

I have a bit to write about this one.
I will keep it short.
Well, its sorta unfinished in this state, because...well, it has no background, but...more so that I'm going to use it for another artwork later it might be 1-3 weeks before you even see it. some people might know what I am talking about, but I will keep it a secret.

so what I need you to do is, to find any errors and tell me them.

and then I will fix them.

after I finish the bigish artwork this is for, I will move this to the scraps folder. and I might back a background for this. This is irrelevant to MLPforums, this isn't on a folder here
well, enjoy!

http://flare3.devian...happy-291982667Posted Image Edited by flaretta
  • Brohoof 3

Yay! Awesome job! Lets just hope it doesn't get turned into a meme!

~Relax and enJOY life. True joy is a BLESSING.~

~Musician, poet, writer, and all-around storyteller~

Interests: Old literature, ancient history, MUSIC, fantasy, anime

Best Pony: Tiaaaaaa!

You appear to have done quite well on the closed eyes. The lines are straight and smooth. But there's a few other errors in some places...

Spike's right claw has some messy lines and the arm attached to it has lines of varying thickness which looks inconsistent. His tail spikes have lines that appear a wee bit thick, though the tail itself is well-done. As for his right leg, the ways the lines end it are a bit... odd. The end of the lines near Spike's hip on his right leg are too square-shaped. As well, near Spike's foot, there's another little bit of shakeyness.

As far as I can see, the shape of the head/snout are perfectly done. And so is his left claw; mostly. There's a claw there with somewhat shakey and thin lines. Oh and Spike's "ears" also have somewhat shakey and thick lines. There's also an off-bit near the end of the third spike on his head. Lastly, his lighter coloured (as in, non-purple) belly and that same part on their tail have lines of inconsistent thickness. Though you did a good job on the straight lines on the belly.

Overall, excellently done in spite of these tiny pedantic errors nobody but I can see.

• Brohoof 1

Aether Velvet is the name of the OC in my avatar. Drawn by me. 

Deviantart

Well done ^_^. You're really getting the hang of it, aren't cha?

I guess so!

I just wish I had more time to work on these, I'll likely be making one or more a day of these two weeks when I don't have school, thats what I did during the Christmas/summer/Winter for the north hemisphere

Yeah I think you got them all :)

okkie thanks! now I don't have to worry about it for a little bit until I work on the final.