Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Ninja's Past (Naruto RP)

rolle

@,@
"Crap, crap, crap, crap!" Yelled Ryoko as he ran toward the training field his new sensei was. "First, I'm late to the academy. Then they switch teams on me. This is not a good day." He blazed down the trail as fast as he could until he could see he training field. He also noticed a few people sparring. As he got closer, he realized that a few were actually just puppets. He skidded to a stop on the field and yelled out to the older one. "HEY! are you Kenji? They transferred me to your squad. Says so right here." He said as he pulled out a folded up letter out of his pocket and gestured to it.

Upon hearing hs name, he stops his charge, jumping back and landing on a tree branch. Looking over at the newcomer, he replies. "Yes, I am Kenji, who are you? If you're in my squad, get in here and prepare. We have training now, and ou may be able to even it up on your end"

@

"Name's Ryoko. Don't be shocked by my overall greatness, it's to be expected from the soon to be 'best there ever was.'" He said in his usual, loudmouth fashion. He ran over to the field, opposite of Kenji. "So what are we learning Kenji-sensei? Super-cool Ninjutsu? How about Taijutsu that can break boulders?" 

"Cocky huh? You're not learning anything but how to discover an opponent's weakness for now. You just have to hit me." Kenji saysbthe last bit with a smile on his face, "I wont even really need my justsu at this point, but if I have to make it any easier, I will fail you."

@,

"Fail? I don't know the meaning of the word." Ryoko said. "Not only am I gonna hit you, I'm gonna do it twice, so don't go easy on my account." With that, he charged forward, determined to land his two blows on his sensei. When he was close enough, Ryoko threw his first punch.

"Sigh, typical of a child, rush in with no plan. Even I did that." As he says this, he grabs Ryokos fist and spins him around, flinging him back towards Koneko. "Is this really how this test is going to go? Damn, if I.dont gieasy on you I'll end up killing you, so try again, but this time, do it right."

@@rolle

The Genin ninja sighed. "it took you long enough...where is our leader anyways he's late" The ninja said as she sat on the ground before finally asking. "What are you two names mine is Mitsuki Heineko what about you" Mitsuki asked as she waited on them to answere as she waited for their leader/teacher.

((Sudden déjà vu))

(edited)

Ebisu snapped out of his motionless trance at the mention of his and Mitsuki's name, it looks like she and this other Genin was part of his team after all. But if they were here then where was their Jounin? "Name's Ebisu Yamanaka," there was no point in introducing himself further as of yet, he would come to learn his team mates through their actions in future, not pointless chatter.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

@,

Ryoko flipped backwards when Kenji threw him and slid to a stop. "You're good. I'd expect nothing less from the one who will train the most badass ninja on the planet." He said boastfully. "I'll need a different strategy to beat you." With that, he jumped into the treeline, hiding from, and watching his opponent.

"I hate cocky kids like this, they never learn. Sigh, another thing everyone forgets, puppets have a use even after they have been destroyed." As he says this, he pulls the swords from Quick Razor using he very same chakra strings he used to contro the puppet. Pointing the blades around him, he waits.

@,@@Sanctified Absence,  Karuya looked at them ''im karu-'' he didnt have time to finish his introduction before an older looking male interrupted them ''Well then, we are all assembled now. So lets take the introductions from the start, just mimic my introduction.'' he said as karuya turned around seeing he was from the Hyuga clan from the eyes 'so this is our sensei? I expected someone from one of the branch clans... But this guy doesnt have the seal, or the protector on his forehead for that matter.' Karuya thought when he started introducing himself ''My name is Hiro Hyuga, my hobby is to train with the Hyuga secret techniques and what i like to do is the same. Lastly what i dislike is exams, fish and people who look down on the Hyuga.'' Karuya took another look on this male individual and took his build for a nimble fighter just like the rumored Hyuga was known to be... But he wore heavier armor than Hyuga standards along with the fuma shuriken on his back he looked more like a Senju or Uchiha. ''So lets start with you over there'' he said pointing at Karuya and Karuya responded quickly ''Right'' he took a moments silence ''My name is Karuya, im a hybrid from the senju and uchiha clans. But i wasnt accepted into any of the clans so i dont have a last name due to this. My hobbies are training and reading technique scrolls. What i like is training, learning genjutsu from my mom and what i hate is when my dads away at his missions and most people from the forementioned clans.'' he looked at Hiro as he responded ''Alright, then we will take the girl next.'' he said looking at Mitsuki.

(time to make a sheet for him and post it)

@,@,  

Koneko was surprised she hit the puppet and smiled with glee, but this smile soon went away when Sensei rushed at her with sword drawn. When he got close, she was readying to dodge his swing when a loud voice called out and made her jump, making her fall back on her butt. She looked over and saw a boy with green hair yelling to Kenji about being on his team. 'He must be one of my other teammates. He seems... loud.' She thought as Ryoko ran to the where they were training. After Sensei told him what the traing was, she watched as Ryoko ran headlong at Kenji to punch him, but was only thrown back. Koneko slowly got back up and stumbled around bit while clutching her arm. "Sensei, I think your puppet got me." She said to him.

@@rolle,

"My nme is Mitsuki Heineko...I am a outcast for the Hyuga clan because my father disowned me not liking having a daughter. and left me at the Uchiha clan. I was then found by my now mother and fatehr" She said before continuing. "My mother taught me how to use the Sharingan and taught me her family secret known as Amaterasu-Okami. I am able to use lighting jutsu and I am never late fro anything I have also made my own jutsu and learned a special one from my mother. My father also taught me about Amaterasu" Mitsuki looked down as she finished talking

@,@,

Koneko was surprised she hit the puppet and smiled with glee, but this smile soon went away when Sensei rushed at her with sword drawn. When he got close, she was readying to dodge his swing when a loud voice called out and made her jump, making her fall back on her butt. She looked over and saw a boy with green hair yelling to Kenji about being on his team. 'He must be one of my other teammates. He seems... loud.' She thought as Ryoko ran to the where they were training. After Sensei told him what the traing was, she watched as Ryoko ran headlong at Kenji to punch him, but was only thrown back. Koneko slowly got back up and stumbled around bit while clutching her arm. "Sensei, I think your puppet got me." She said to him.

"Damn, this excercise us over until I can verify what happened to Koneko." Walking over to her, he drops the puppets swords, and sheathed his blade. "Let me see your arm." He pulls out a syringe filled with a purple liquid. "First, I need to see that you have been cut. If you werent cut by my puppet this anti venom wilk actually turn lethal. I will not administer it unless I can be sure of the attack."

@,@,

Ryoko jumped out of his hiding spot in the trees and ran up to his team. He noticed Koneko's cut and wanted to voice his opinion. "Hey Kenji-Sensei, i'm guessing that your puppets were poisoned so what are the symptoms she should be feeling if she got cut by the puppet?" He asked with some anxiety in his voice. 'Jeez, not one day has passed and someone is already injured. Well, at least she's a looker.' He thought to himself. 

@,@,

Ryoko jumped out of his hiding spot in the trees and ran up to his team. He noticed Koneko's cut and wanted to voice his opinion. "Hey Kenji-Sensei, i'm guessing that your puppets were poisoned so what are the symptoms she should be feeling if she got cut by the puppet?" He asked with some anxiety in his voice. 'Jeez, not one day has passed and someone is already injured. Well, at least she's a looker.' He thought to himself.

"Well you're right about the poison, as for symptoms, paralysis, mainly around the affected area. I could draw it out, but that could leadbto some unexpected results, and the anti venom is just easier anyways. Well, I guess, that the training is gonna be forgotten for today, but the poison shouldn't cause any lasting problems as long as it is treated..

@,@,  

Koneko slowly walked over to Kenji and he told her to show him where she was cut. While she still had her arm clutching the other one, she slowly lifted it up to show Sensei where it was. "Sensei, I have something to say." She said as her arm was now up. As she slowly started to move her hand away, she made a light fist with her other hand and bumped Kenji on the chest. "I hit you." She said with a beaming smile.

@,@,

Koneko slowly walked over to Kenji and he told her to show him where she was cut. While she still had her arm clutching the other one, she slowly lifted it up to show Sensei where it was. "Sensei, I have something to say." She said as her arm was now up. As she slowly started to move her hand away, she made a light fist with her other hand and bumped Kenji on the chest. "I hit you." She said with a beaming smile.

(I saw that coming, damnit, i saw it rargh jk)

"Clever" standing up, he fudgets with his right arm, and points toward Ryoko. "Your turn then I guess. But the same ploy wont work a second time." His hand splits apart and a blue glowing is emitted. "This is level one, dragon cannon blast." Firing a beam straight at his chest, sending him flying.

(That was indeed a clever move)

Ryoko took the blast and flew back into the forest. He then landed in the bushes. "...ow" he said as he got up, "ok, think. I need a plan." He then got an idea. He performed the basic clone jutsu, but put way more chakra into it that he was supposed to. It came out sickly and half dead looking, while lying on the ground. Ryoko, himself, then hid in the tree cover directly above the clone, obscured by the thick leaves. "This can't possibly fail."

"Sigh, really? Are you just trying to make me want to hurt you?" Returning his arm to normal, he draws his blade. Using his blood from before he makes the sword into a spear and throws it straight into the clone. "I told you, the same trick doesnt work twice, damn."

@,

When his clone was dispelled, Ryoko immediately created another clone and performed the replacement jutsu to hide in a nearby bush. 'I hope this works' he thought to himself . the clone then fell from the tree above Kenji with a kunai in hand, and the real him readied his own kunai, attaching his ninja wire to it .

Jumping back, he flips up into another tree. "Sigh, I even thought for a moment this might get fun. But alas, it appears that when he finally hits me, it will be a mistake. Whatever, if he is going to fight like that, I really dont need my Jutsu." Pulling out a scroll he prepares.

Koneko was so happy her idea actually worked. She knew she wasn't that good at straight on combat, so she used deception, and it worked! Right after she hit Sensei, she was surprised when Kenji's arm changed and fired a blast at Ryoko, sending flying into the forest. She giggled a little at Ryoko and decided to go and sit under a nearby tree as she would watch the two continue with the training.

@@@Sanctified Absence, ''I guess thats enough. If you dont want to say more, its you next'' Hiro said then faced Ebisu. Karuya watched the other two and started to think how they would all work together, since the new choosing system took people who had high compability instead of low chance of success good for nothing teams like in the past, although he wondered why he still didnt know how they thought up there at the academy.

(Yay for diffrent universe that actually tries to make their teams work together.)

(edited)

Ebisu took a quick look at Hiro before focusing his gaze back into the training ground before him "My name is Ebisu Yamanaka, from the clan of the same name. The closest thing I have to a hobby is practising my Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, but mainly the former. What I like is the freedom to train in ways and techniques which I see fit, I dislike the opposite." It looked as if his entire team enjoyed, or at least dedicated themselves to training, this was a good thing indeed as at least he could rely on his team mates to stand on their own unlike a few of the others he met in the Academy.

Edited by Sanctified Absence