Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Slice of Life- The Return of Dusty Edition

DustyQuill

Well, let's give them a few minutes. I'd say that in like half an hour/an hour it'll be safe to say no one is responding.

Unless you really want to, that is.

Maybe quote the folks that aren't responding? I mean they could be going off doing something else, but still want to RP here.

Maybe quote the folks that aren't responding? I mean they could be going off doing something else, but still want to RP here.

Maybe, and i've started it now.

Was that alright?

I'll reply later today now as i'm gonna go watch a film, so i'll be on the ipad.

Wow. Just wow. Killer writing. I think I might as well reply as I don't have enough time to watch the film actually.

Just wow. Oh my god. Is just wow. I can't explain that shit.

I was doing some stuff, and i'm gonna go to bed now. So i'll reply tomorrow at some point.

You could possibly use the report function and request moving this to the normal section. However I'm not sure how long that would take.

@@DustyQuill,

You just beat me to it. I was about to offer to move it for you. I've locked the duplicate, and will be moving the original in a moment.

For future reference, if something like this comes up again, feel free to contact myself, Khajiit, Skycoaster, Fhaolan or Troblems. We all have the ability to edit, move, merge and delete threads. We'd rather you do this than create duplicate threads. We don't bite. (Usually!) Also, please add a link to this OOC in the opening post of the original thread.

On an unrelated note, having read through this OOC I must remind you all to keep the roleplay PG13. Anyone wanting to take things further than that must move to PM's.

• Brohoof 1

Haha you got it! As far as the PG13 goes I'm sure this gaggle of goons will keep a lid on it. Is there anything I can do at this point to expedite the process or make things less messy?

@@DustyQuill,

I'm sure I have nothing to worry about regarding the PG13 stuff. It simply needed mentioning.

And no, the thread's in the correct spot now. You'll find the post you made in the duplicate thread merged into the main one, and you're good to continue posting!

:proud:

Thanks for helping us out! This is what we get for trusting me with any sort of organization >_<

You are most welcome! One last thing; the first post of this OOC thread still needs a link to the IC (in-character) thread, and the first post of the IC thread needs to link back to this one. You can simply edit the opening post of each with these links.

It seems like a small thing, but it's something we will be enforcing far more strictly moving forward as it helps the organisation of the forums a great deal.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

:nom:

• Brohoof 1

You are most welcome! One last thing; the first post of this OOC thread still needs a link to the IC (in-character) thread, and the first post of the IC thread needs to link back to this one. You can simply edit the opening post of each with these links.

It seems like a small thing, but it's something we will be enforcing far more strictly moving forward as it helps the organisation of the forums a great deal.

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

:nom:

Yes oKay Dreamer. You have done well ^_^
  • Brohoof 1