Hello, Swedish bronie here :D

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google-ing around.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watch the first episode,expecting it to be another of those girly child series but dang so wrong I was. I loved everything about it,the mane six,the scenery,the script totally everything. since then i have followed every episode.

I think It is actually strange that i never thought of joining the fandom before.I have, as I said above,followed the series a long time but never thought of until now. So let me tell you a little about myself. My real name is Philip and i´m 17 years old,currently living in sweden. It´s a great country in some ways but it´s sucks in other ways,like people expecting that you will be totally normal and be quite most of the time. Not everybody of course, I have many that is´t like that. I was like that a long time ago (3 years earlier ;). I was as shy as Fluttershy but also in the same way i learn to overcome my fear of sticking out. Now I walk my own way most of the time,follow my own style. I think that is the reason why I like rainbow dash so much,she do what she want but is still loyally to her friends,just as i´m trying to be.

So that was a little about my self, if you want to know more just ask ;) I would gladly talk to any of you. -Sonicrainboom out. /)

• Brohoof 2

welcome to the forum, @@Sonicrainboom97,! awesome to have ya! :D

i'm sure you'll fit right in, i believe we definitely have some other swedish members on here. can't really remember who they are tough :P

anyway, if you ever need any help on here, or need something explained, feel free to ask. i'll do what i can to help you out.

hope to see you posting around! :smug:

• Brohoof 1

Yay, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here, makes lots of friends, cool threads, etc. ^~^ :3

Me too,I think i´m going to enjoy this forum very much,thanks for the welcome.

Hey there Philip, welcome aboard! I hope you'll enjoy your stay on these forums. I'm sure that the community here, if nothing else will show you nothing but a good time. See you around :)

Thanks everyone for the great welcome! Need to sleep so i can´t write to one and each of you but any way, thanks. It means much to me,hope everyone haves a great night :D