The Biggest Loser On The Forums: A Game of Self-Deprecation

Wind Chaser

The greatest exercise in self-deprecation ever attempted on MLP Forums!

It's simple, really. Give a reason why you're the worst person on the forums. Try to one-up the user above you or your friends and prove you're a more evil, duller, dumber, or more boring person than they are.

I'm the biggest loser on the forums because I go onto Forum Games and try to depress everybody.

I'm the biggest loser here,cause I have to make up friends.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I'm the biggest loser on the forums because I go onto Forum Games and try to depress everybody. 

You're not a loser, your just an asshole.  :comeatus:

Edited by Mobius
  • Brohoof 2

I'm the biggest loser here,cause I depress everybody with my suicidal thoughts.

I am because I am forgotten, not all the time mind you and nor is it the same people , it seems as though I am easily forgotten by almost anyone.

Edited by Sergei

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

I'm a loser because I am addicted to Fairy Tail and weather patterns and spend more time with them than people. :maud:

mephalasig.jpg

I'm a loser cause I do the same thing everyday.

I'm a loser cause,my drawings are horrendous.

I'm a loser cause I don't care if I die.

I'm a loser cause I have no ambition anymore.