Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony and Gamers!

Pixel Media

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I went to Bronycon.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: College people and massive props to my co-worker I met a few months ago when I started working there.

Hey :) My name is Patrick, or my OC(I just created him) Pixel Media. The name is derrived from "pixels" in this case video games, and media of any sort. I am a gamer and very nice person. I am looking for friends to make, since it isn't easy. I have(and this is in my profile) a social disorder, specifically Asperghers. I know I am probably not the only one on here with that. If anyone ever wants to hang out, don't be scared to PM me if you are in the state of Maryland or near it :)

I know that sounds very forward, but I'm just a lonely person. My therapist suggested finding friends with interest I share, so I figured, after going to Bronycon today this would be a good place to start.

But enough of the drama parts, hope you all are enjoying yourselves, and I know there is a commission section, but if anyone is willing to make a head drawing of my OC(up to you on what if it looks like a video game type of pony, I'd love it, sign it so you can say you have the credit!) that would be nice. What would you get in return? An unlimited supply of muffins, my un-ending friendship and best of all, MUFFINS.

Please PM me if you are interested in the commission thing, I might go to that section eventually anyway.

*Squee*

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Thanks. You have no idea how much such simple kind words can do to me. I have a PS4(and 3 still) and generally get bullied on there, as well as another forum I rarely visit. But I digress. I can't stop thinking about Muffins!

Kindness is a really good thing to give to people, and it's free. So why people would rather expend their other free things like hate on others is just horrid in my opinion.

Edited by Pixel Media

hey.png

Welcome to MLP forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

And I can relate, I have a social disorder thingy thing as well, as properly called "High Functioning Autism" but meh, dealing with it is tough, it's hard to make friends. I'm still trying to figure things out. xD But well anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here!

It makes me really sad to see a lot of peoples favorite pony is fluttershy... The voice acter haa cancer... Cancer i hate you first you take engi then edd now pinkie and fluttershy. :(

Edited by Ken10Pony

(edited)

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

I've heard of that. Something weird about my disorder is, it's apparently no longer in the medical dictionary as Asperghers, it's just part of the Autism Spectrum Disorder(ASD). Kind of makes me mad, but medical terms change all the time.

EDIT: To Ken: Wait, Andrea Libman has cancer? When did that happen? I hope you aren't joking about that, that would be very cruel. And why does it make you sad that my favorite pony is Fluttershy? Because of Cancer? I mean, cancer sucks, it took great people from me, but that response comes off as sort of rude to me.

Edited by Pixel Media

Welcome aboard, pal! I just wanted to say it's a very nice intro of you. You really don't have to shy away from us here in the forum though, so in that regard i suppose you've made a good call. Stay aboard as family, i say :)

Welcome Pixel Media to the MLP Forums!

I've already seen you around, so it looks like you're integrating quickly. I hope you're enjoying your time here, and I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here on the forums.

Also @Ken10Pony don't worry yourself over this "rumour" that Andrea Libman has cancer, it is merely a misreading of the charity she ran in 2013, called Ride to Conquer Cancer. Why these rumours are being spread now, I have no idea.

Anyway, Pixel Media, if you ever want anyone to talk to, or have a problem don't be afraid to send me a message. I'd be happy to help out. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Dova(is that ok?) I did read about that Charity. I had to make sure she didn't have cancer. Her grandmother did and survived.

Oh, and I have a PS3/4. I think it's in my profile but if it isn't, I'll add it :P and to my sig since I can make one now.

Hello, Pixel :)

It is an absolute pleasure to meet you and I hope that you have a wonderful stay :D

What ps3 games do you have?

Not many these days I'm afraid. Mainly whatever gets free on PS+(sacrifices had to be made to get my PS4) I have Borderlands 2, Dead Space 3(yeah...), uh...I forgot. I don't own any CODs anymore(long story). I have Battlefield 4 on PS4 though. I also have a 3DS, but the only multiplayer game I have on that is Pokemon Y.