Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you guys enjoy Bronycon 2014?

TheMarkz0ne

I didn't see a thread on this yet. So I must create the thread. I was away from thursday and actually got back at like 2AM thanks to Connecticut traffic :wat: But this was my first bronycon and even though I had no friends to go with, I walked away with many friends after this weekend. Before I talk about my experience.. Want to shout out to all the people I met from the forums.. Had fun at Sunset Shimmer Says wink wink

I drove all the way from New Hampshire and it was a fair 7 hour ride. I balanced out really well. I was able to go to the vendors and do some intense shopping where I couldn't pick anything out of composure   -_-  But I got some stuff I will show you guys later B)

I also hit the panels of course and went to the mane events such as Brony Palooza for a short bit, but had no well known friends to throw down with because I am shy with getting to fun with people I just meet. I had a fun time seeing silly filly studios and seeing Fall of the Crystal Empire for the first time....( Look I was in college and busy lol sorry for that ) The fluffle puff panel had broken audio but the room was packed and it was good times and good laughs. 

The highlights of the event were seeing Rebecca Soichet and she is an incredibly nice woman for someone who plays a bad guy  :lol:  She signed my Equestria Girls blu ray and she told me she had tons of fun working on Rainbow Rocks.

I am going next year and I am hoping if we didn't meet, we can. This was so much better than an anime convention. People were just so accepting of others. I have met some weird people who were crazed in lines and stuff. Like this one kid was freaking out over autograph timing and was to anal he took the con to seriously.

I did mostly did in the vendor hall

Comic variant hunting 

Plushies 

artwork 

animation panels 

Edited by TheMarkz0ne
  • Brohoof 3

One complaint I had was the long lines for autographs. I got them all but I was there until 5 pm. So most of Friday was just autographs. I also spent about an hour in line for the comic creators' autographs.

I got a lot of free hugs, which is something I like to get at cons. 

• Brohoof 1

One complaint I had was the long lines for autographs. I got them all but I was there until 5 pm. So most of Friday was just autographs. I also spent about an hour in line for the comic creators' autographs.

I got a lot of free hugs, which is something I like to get at cons. 

The lines were easy for me, since I have bigger cons. But I didn't like paying $20 for each autograph... I mean why? I only had one signature from Rebecca which was worth the wait in line.

No I couldn't enjoy it. because I didn't go. I would have to convince my parents of taking me to america and paying alot of money. Have you got any pictures to share please yes no yes no? :catface:

Edited by FourthAugust

(edited)

No I couldn't enjoy it. because I didn't go. I would have to convince my parents of taking me to america and paying alot of money. Have you got any pictures to share please yes no yes no? :catface:

Yeah I will show you when I get home from work, I didn't take too much pictures since I was just enjoying the time and talking to many people. :wub:

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

I was there all day Saturday and I had a blast! it was my first pony con and I have to say it was the best type of con I have ever been to. most of the time I get board after a few hours of these things but I was having great time. the high light for me was the PMV today panel. it was I am a big fan of well made PMV's and it was like an hour of the best of the best. I got to meet a bunch of youtube people that I a fan of too so that was really cool. I made a few new friends and I also enjoyed looking at all the fan artwork for sale. I got a few prints but I have no where to put them. I think the best part about the hole thing though was feeling 100% normal having a pony shirt on and talking about ponys all day, and not feeling like I had to explain any of it to anyone there. I will going back next year.

• Brohoof 1