Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new Scot tae the forums.

Glesando

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: A magical being called AskJee-No! I mean... Google. Yeah, that's the one.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Really, it was when I just had one of those days where everything was getting boring, and I saw this PMV on YouTube. As a musician myself, I got curious and linked it back to the source; My Little Pony. As shocked as I was, I watched it to try and establish how a little girls TV show could create this, and now I understand.

Well, my name's Connor, my Brony name's Glesando, but all of yacan call me Gliss. Funny story about that, since my name was originally a typo, but that story's for another time.

I'm not that old really, still in my teens, but please don't take me for immature. I may act childish at times, but nothing more than you can handle~

I'm a musician, since some of you from other sites may have heard my music. I'm a pianist and composer, and I've been taking requests ever since I got my software last year. I'm also a proud Scot, and watersportsman.

Don't be afraid to talk to me. I don't bite... That much.

Also, if you ask me to say: "Och aye the noo," I will do certain things that are... Unique. ^^

Yours faithfully,

That Random Guy that Plays that Piano.

Hello, Connor :) Welcome to the forums as well as the community!

My name is Samurott and I hope that you have an awesome stay :D

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.