--

m1l1p1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by NinjaSputnik
--
  • Brohoof 2

I think the tail and movements were really spot on. The only thing that I see that needs improvement is the puppets, or maybe the way you use them. I would go for a full two legs pose, instead of the one you are using now, where it looks like they are just facing forward with their chest slightly raised. It just looks really unnatural to me. Otherwise I think the animation was great!

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 2

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

Ack- legs- legs! D: Their legs look really misplaced to me.

Anyways, this is kinda nostalgic for me. 

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

This topic appears to contain original pony artwork that does not fall into any of the specific categories and thus has been sentenced to Other Fan Works.

this is kinda creepy since the necks are to long and their faciall expression never changes. 

more natural movements would be good. although this does however has rather smooth movement, now it just has to be correct

i've been drawing for 3 years now practicing dragons and ponies
i'd love it if you could check out my Deviantart or Tumblr.

commisions_06_by_dragonsponies-d9q1t70.j

i also sell commissions right here on MLPForums, check it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job to be honest, for someone just dabbling in Flash I'd say this is a good start.  People have been complaining about the necks, but I'd say that the stomach is more of a priority to fix being that it doesn't seem to exist :P  Remember that back legs aren't going to be in the default state while moving, they'll typically turn towards or against a certain direction.  Great starter loops though!

post-3011-0-85540100-1392783641.png

Signature by Azura

みぞれ 恋人 (: