Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Epic Meal Time

ingster

Hey haters, your getting fatter on those bacon strips and bottles of jack, it's time to start changeing the game, with more bacon strips..........Hehe, that aside who here are fans of epic meal time? And what do you guys think of the series in general and the foods the peaple make?

The only mention I've seen of Epic Meal time is of that Youtube video where a brony disembowls a hater...

Well, I reccomend watching one of the videos the peaple uploaded, just to see what their about

For the hater thing, I don't think they mean the same thing bronies mean, I might be incorrect here

Gay Bacon strips gotta love that stuff. I wonder how those guys can live with all that food they eat. They make man vs food look like a childrens show

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jlkfd9Cm920

What's worse about that is that they do it weekly, and then on top of that, have alot of jack danials and liquor on top of the amount of bad food they eat.................But it all looks sooooooooooooooo good

I think the only appetizing thing they've made is candy sushi, and I don't think I could even stomach THAT...

All of it makes me want to vomit watching it. But I've been watching them since day one-my brother showed it to me. He was their fourth subscriber o_O

YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN INTERNET HIPSTER WHEN...