Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Too busy for ponies :(

cntbelevimaBrony

Well the time for school has come and i doubt ill have much time to get on here and mess around. I really only jump in the chat room, dont use the forum all that much. But in case anyone would wonder what happened to me, im still here just not "here here". I might jump on during the weekends and i still have a new video i havent finished. Hopefully ill find the time to get to it. Anyway ill try to stay in touch :)

I can manage ponies and I'm in school :D

But yeah...you do have to give something up when you go to school. I gave up sleep.

3 AM bedtimes for the win...

Too busy for ponies? Ah man, that's bad. :(

Well, school is important though. And, it can also be rather time consuming. We'll be here whenever you have time to visit. :)

I have a job, school, and need sleep. I decided to sacrifice sleep for ponies and other such entertainment. It works surprisingly well actually...

I think as long as you have the whole pony mindset, you can never really be "to busy for ponies."

I like to choose sleep over actually getting up to watch the show, but I like a good Pinkie Pie as much as the next guy.

Idk about you older people but being in 8th grade as a brony is awesome.Various sports, half an hour of homework, an hour-ish of ponies a day, xbox, occasional social life, and sleep make up every waking moment of my life in that order. Oh childhood...

Enjoy the good life for a couple more years... Junior year will hit you like a train I tell ya' whut.

Well if you have a smartphone, you can always keep tabs on the forums using the mobile version of the website. I recently started doing that (I've also been too busy to regularly check the forums) and it's a lot easier to use than I expected it to be. It's not as powerful as the full website, but it's a nice substitute.

Posted Image

Ponies is a no brainer, so its pretty much about choosing one of the 2 left.

Plus its impossible to be too busy for ponies, i am going in a small ship trip and have a psp full of season 2 episodes that i havent seen yet xD

I've never actually been too busy for ponies all together, however right now I'm swamped with brony stuff IRL. Between working with fellow meet up organizers and helping with events out here I've been trying to keep up with the forums, but sometimes I just can't find the time nowadays so I know how hectic life can be outside of the online community.

Well... I hope you can be more active after all the rift raft is gone, Belevima. I experience similar situations where I would have no time to do something, or maybe something is restricting me from going on the forums. Why, just in fact for the past five days I was face to face with an error that wouldn't let me on the forums. Right now I am using a proxy!