Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls //STILL SEARCHING\\

Demonic Soulz

@

I atill haven't done a modified version of Cito to place he in the organisaion because 1. I'm on a mobile and 2. I'm at school which will be finished in a couple of hours.

@

Name: Cito #V

Affiliation: Org XIII

Appearance: She has mid-length blue hair with red streaks running through it. She wears a lemon shirt with a black jacket thrown over top as well as black pants. Has blue eyes. 

Weapon: Collapsible scythe

Affinity/element: Lightning

Fighting style: She likes being away from most of te combat but can get in and fight dirty if she has to. Her scythe emits lighning whenever it's swung in a circle at a fast enough soeed and can fight enemies from either long range or mid distance.

Hopefully everything is good now.

@

Special/Finisher attack? I don't know what that is. A giant Op move that you use at the end of a fight or something? Sorry, only played Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:Chain of Memories and 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

I said a dream-like state, not actual dreams. Basically, your conscious goes into a sub-conscious state, like a dream. Also forgot to say that any harm you receive in this state, also deal to your real self, same as my character. If she gets hurt, her real self will too.