Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

c: Hello, hello!

Glimmer Shield

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Just google searched for MLP forum communities. c:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Back when it first started airing in the US, a bunch of my friends told me about it. At the time I was skeptical, and it took me a while to get used to it, but these days I really like it.

I'm just a brony living in the middle of Kansas, working full time, and attending occasional nerd conventions. I cosplay, I play various video games and MMOs, watch anime, and waste too much time on YouTube watching MLP reaction videos. I'm female, in my twenties, and I'm aiming to get into professional acting. c:

I joined here over a year ago, but only stuck around to make a few posts, and never made an intro thread, apparently. So after finding this place a bit ago, I realized that I already had an account, and decided to start over. 

Friends call me Frankie, because my full name is long, Italian, and more girly than I care for. lol -w-;

Uuum, if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

• Brohoof 1

Will you look at that! I'm new, I was born in Kansas, I watch anime, cosplay, watch YouTube reactions, and love to play video game! Now THAT is SWEET! Like, Sugar Cube Corner sweet!

Ahahaha, too bad we still have a small chance of actually living less than 4 hours apart. XD Nice to find another person from Kansas so quickly, though. uwu Then again, we do have Midwest Bronyfest here, so I know there's plenty of us around.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Just google searched for MLP forum communities. c:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Back when it first started airing in the US, a bunch of my friends told me about it. At the time I was skeptical, and it took me a while to get used to it, but these days I really like it.

I'm just a brony living in the middle of Kansas, working full time, and attending occasional nerd conventions. I cosplay, I play various video games and MMOs, watch anime, and waste too much time on YouTube watching MLP reaction videos. I'm female, in my twenties, and I'm aiming to get into professional acting. c:

I joined here over a year ago, but only stuck around to make a few posts, and never made an intro thread, apparently. So after finding this place a bit ago, I realized that I already had an account, and decided to start over. 

Friends call me Frankie, because my full name is long, Italian, and more girly than I care for. lol -w-;

Uuum, if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome Frankie! :D 

I'm a newbie too couple days old ;-; but it's great to meet you :) 

Howdy howdy! Im the Last Derp, im a 15 year old brony.Your one of the people who registers, forgets COMPLETELY about the Welcoming Plaza, and finally finds it half a year later XD .

ROTFLOL OH MY CELESTIA!!! That was one of the greatest lines i have EVER herd. (get it herd) Any Welcome Glimmer Shield and The Last Derp. BROHOOFS TO YOU BOTH AND.......hey WHERS MY MUFFIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?