Banner by ~ Rikifive

Hey everyone!

First of all let me introduce myself, my name is Nathie, I'm 19 years and I love to play games with the Oculus Rift. A Oculus Rift is a headset where you can play Virtual Reality games with. I am not really into My Little Pony but I think that what I played yesterday is something really interesting for a lot of you. Yesterday I was able to walk around in Ponyville and talk with several Ponies and also do some simple quests. I am not a My Little Pony expert but I think this game was very detailed and contained almost every pony. Anyway I just wanna let you guys know that it's possible to dive into the world of My Little Pony and walk around there yourself! I hope the video is not hateful against you fans I always like to make the most fun out of games I can. 

Kind regards,

Nathie :)

• Brohoof 3

Register now to remove this ad.

First of all, it's very kind from you to offer this to the MLP community. I'm not interested either into MLP that much, but this will make a lot of other bronies happy.

"They all look the same!" Ha, very true. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...