Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding proof readers

Commander Shep-herd

I'm writing a fanfiction (because you know, why not?). I've written the prologue and the first chapter. I've looked through it but I would like others to check it for me because I've no doubt missed something or need to improve on something in some regard. So, where do I find proof readers?

• Brohoof 1

Alright. I'll give it to you tomorrow because I've got to go to sleep in a bit. I'm up early tomorrow (work) but any particular form you want it in e.g. google docs and how do I get it you?

Actually scratch that. I'll give it to you tonight if you prefer but I probably won't be able to read the comments until tomorrow

• Brohoof 1

Alright. I'll give it to you tomorrow because I've got to go to sleep in a bit. I'm up early tomorrow (work) but any particular form you want it in e.g. google docs and how do I get it you?

Actually scratch that. I'll give it to you tonight if you prefer but I probably won't be able to read the comments until tomorrow

Alright. You can give it to me in Google Docs through PM.

I can get my sister she edits my fanfics by adding more drama fixing incorrect grammar and other things she says she wants to be an editor for a living so I guess this would be a great start for her

as for me I'm best at writing not editing I can help you with the plot if you want

• 2 weeks later...