Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Introductions

Blackwing

Hi everypony. I'm new here and just wanted to say hello.My name is Blackwing and IRL i'm a "OK" actor but am too shy to do my acting anywhere but my house. I'm mostly like Fluttershy in the fact that I have better times communicating with anything that isn't my own kind (Besides friends). (took a pony personality test and it was pretty right) So ya. Not at all everything about me but I'm no good at this "Introduction" stuff.

(edited)

(Not used to getting this kind of attention) Thanks I'm glad to be hear. And ClapClop to you'r /) I reply (. And together they create /)*(\

Edited by cptn_Blackwing

Welcome Blackwing!

I once considered acting, but then again I'm way too awkward to fit in any role! :P

I guess Voice Acting would be more of my thing since I can make entertaining voices to portray emotions and I don't have to worry about where to stand, what to do with my arms, or what facial expression I should make :P

I'm also a bit shy too!

Anyway, I'm sure you'll love it here!

(edited)

Colon Leftbracket: Well If you do get to voice act it does always help to make faces to go with the type of voice/emotion you'r tying to do and thanks for the warm welcome.

And if it's what you really want to do Colon you should proceed and fallow that it is you really want to do and never give up, even if you are shy being and actor will help you overcome your shyness.

Edited by Blackwing

Colon Leftbracket: Well If you do get to voice act it does always help to make faces to go with the type of voice/emotion you'r tying to do and thanks for the warm welcome.

And if it's what you really want to do Colon you should proceed and fallow that it is you really want to do and never give up, even if you are shy being and actor will help you overcome your shyness.

Well yeah I can make some very expressive faces... but I'm just saying they might not be the best to be on camera! lol

I never really thought of voice acting as a career, but if I practice it could be something to consider!