•Junk Jack X

•Slender Rising

I simply refuse to get games that...

•are free

•have ads

•have too many in-app purchases

•are way too simple

Are you a fan of mobile gaming?

Please feel free to share the gaming apps you like.

As much as I hate the company, I like Mobage games. The top three that I like are D.O.T., Super Battle Tactics, and Blood Brothers. They're pay to progress / get really strong dudes faster...but you can get everything you want with a little effort. Fun time wasters. :)

Does an iPad count? I play a lot of mobile games on my iPad. The ones I play are Spongebob Moves in, Hay Day, Magic Tree, Simpsons Tapped Out and Snoopy's Candy Town. I also have an app called Magic Puzzles as well.

I don't play them everyday though. I get bored of them easily because I'm not very good with games that require in-app purchases. It's also because I usually have other things going on. I have a strict routine I follow each day, and it hardly includes playing mobile games every single day. XD

• Brohoof 1

I too have San Andreas, I like how it's very close to the one on PC, I heard that cleo mods could work but I haven't tried installing them as yet.  I have some of the Asphalt, NOVA and Modern Combat games.  The mobile game I spent the most time playing is Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars, I've managed to beat that game 100%.  The DraStic DS emulator is my favourite gaming app.

Hm, I dunno, I fooled around with the MLP game and a few others for a while, but eventually I got tired of those kinds of games, not really a fan of mobile gaming sorry. :P

I love handheld gaming though, I much prefer things like the 3DS over gaming on a phone anyway. I suppose they are sort of akin though... but handhelds are a bit more hardcore imo. ;)

I'm not that much into it. I played hill climb racing. It's meh, like a last resort. I remember one time while waiting for my comp to get fixed I used my phone to play some game called Spartan Wars. It really turned me off from mobile gaming. It was literally Wait: The Videogame. Everything in that game was about waiting. Wait to fight, wait to upgrade, wait to get money. Although the community was actually quite funny and I spent hours in the world chat.

And a ton of it's pay to win, but that doesnt make it bad, but sometimes it makes the game a whole lot easier for those who spend money on the game.

• 3 weeks later...