Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Normal Person A Normal Request

Oscar

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Googled, I really need help on something that i'l state.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: -Random Dream Sequence- Summer of 2012, I got a Ipod, Great! I can watch youtube cuz, You know, Kids who grew up with nothing have to watch youtube first thing... So one week later... I said to myself, "I'ma become a brony today!" And BOOM! That started -Random Dream Sequence Ends- Well ya, Thats how it all started, I've invited and brought in many people from my school to join, And now here I sit, Spending hundreds of dollars on pop vinyls and stuff... Yep, Just like that.

Im a noob, A overweight 12 year old who is most likely still mature than you in most arguements, But... Besides that... I've dealt with many people in the past, People who hated me, Death threats, Cuss words, All that stuff, So... Heres my request, I made a OC before, And it was with a pony creator, Of cource, And now I am to abandon it, And DRAW one, And I need help and tutorials to help me, And funny part, I dont even know what the term "OC" means, I just knew that was a way of saying "My roleplay charecter" or something, I always had stuck to my people on ifunny small ios app... I'm willing to give out any info if your really that much of a stalker, But it really doesnt matter, All i want is some help and tutorials so i can draw a OC, And if so, I would like it if someone can draw one for me, Im a bit overweight, Dont care much about stuff nowdays so my color is mostlikley grey, Yet I care alot for people, I'd always be there for ya, Im bald, Or at least gonna be, (Gotta support my 4 year old niece who just got cancer ;-;) And, Im really smart, So i'd prefer a unicorn.

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...