Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly suddenly stopped walking to Chrysalis, Kelly turned his horn, Kelly was so dominated by hatred and the power that was emanating from his body, his immensely clear aura continued to make the wind in the area. Kelly let out a Magic Ray extremely powerful, and hit the Changeling near Void, Kelly turned to Chrysalis. 

"You'll pay, I do not care who you are, but I'll show what an earth pony can do" 

Kelly was waiting Chrysalis start the attack. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah saw like that was not the amiable Kelly and friend she knew, she was with assutada as Kelly had power, it was scary, she just met a few Alicornios with such power, but Kelly would not answer her.

"Kelly?"

[in Canterlot]

Celestia looked to heaven and asked for Luna.

"Did you feel it will be ?, sister is the Twilight?

[Returning to the site]

Mariah repeated.

"Kelly stop it, you are dominated by hatred!, I know I met you now, but you is not so!"

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void just closed his eyes waiting for death when a beam of light smashed into to Commander above him

"I get to live another day? Greeaat not like this wound could be any *Coughing* worse..."

Void attempted to stand but fell over instantly as more blood oozed out his wound and he looked at Kelly in a state of hatred and power and thought that was not her before he fell into a state of unconsciousness from blood loss.

• Brohoof 2

@Mrbrunoh1@Void Crawler@RaritySparkleArtist

Soprano saw Void injured. He immediately put pressure on the wound, was very scared. "What do I do?" he said, before his eyes stung. This time, he saw the reflection of his eyes in the lake. They were... green for a second. This made Soprano even more confused. "Void, wake up!" he said, slapping him.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Kelly suddenly stopped with hatred in his heart but she still had some of his feelings in the heart, and she looked Void and Crysalis, was to save his friend or kill your enemy, Kelly took Mariah with magic and brought her levitating up void, Kelly used his magic and totally revitalized Void

"I have to finish what I started." 

Kelly turned and looked at Chrysalis back into the forest. 

"I'll kill them all!" 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @,

Mariah was totally against using magic for revenge and she saw that Kelly would not stop until it was over and decimate all changelings and she spoke.

"Kelly do not do this, please, you will be like the Dark Alicorns if you do, I do not know who they were but do not discount the other his past"

Mariah walked bruised and embraced the great armor of Kelly.

• Brohoof 2

@@@RaritySparkleArtist, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void woke to a slap at the face and coughed up blood as he looked up at Soprano.

"You decided to join in the fray then? Heheh..." He was then levitated as he felt his wound heal and he saw Kelly's horn glowing.

"Kelly and Soprano you saved me? Now then Soprano, how are you on this mighty fine and quite painful day filled with blood" He still had a little humour left in him after all this.

• Brohoof 2

Soprano saw Void be picked up, and drew his attention to Kelly. He saw hatrid. "Kelly! Snap out of it! Chrysalis isn't worth killing!"

"Finally someone gets me..." a changeling said, before Soprano told him to shut up. "Please, do it for us! We need you to stop!"

"Oh, nothing much, apart from my eyes flashing GREEN!"

Edited by SopranoAurora
  • Brohoof 3

Kelly seemed to have ignored everything they were talking about, Kelly looked down and spoke slowly. 

"So the story that my mother said was true, The Legendary alicorn was the one who saved the village" 

Kelly looked at the ground and lost her transformation, she returned to normal and the great aura around his body disappeared. She fainted fast with wooden armor that Mariah had given her. 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @, @,

Mariah looked with a big smile, and came close to Kelly.

"You're incredible, I've never seen so much power coming from a Pony, and you can turn, Kelly you are too, must be your first time turns, I'm sorry for your family but you can not kill anyone to feel best "

Mariah held the body of Kelly magic without showing their respect.

• Brohoof 2

Soprano ran to Kelly. "Are you alright?" he said, before running to Void. "Are you alright, as well?' He was worried for the three. "Are any of you hurt?" He said, before his eyes flashed again, and he fell to his hooves in pain. "AHH!" he said. It was more painful this time.

Chrysalis just watched.

Edited by SopranoAurora
  • Brohoof 1

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void stood up and saw Soprano panicking a little before he fell to the ground screaming as his eyes turned green. Void was now even more worried for him and Kelly after all the drama, he looked at Mariah and smiled as they all survived that fight.

"Hey Soprano, man, what the hay is up with those eyes! There green... Wait are you actually a Changeling!?" Void was quite worried he was put through conversion by that Changeling in the house earlier. 

• Brohoof 2

Kelly opened her eyes and left arms of Mariah, she stood up and turned a distance of the three, and talked. 

"I'm a monster, I'm as bad as the" Dark Alicorn "I do not know what happened to me, I lost my mind, I do not know what happened to me is like I lost control of my body." 

Kelly said it outlining some tears. 

"You should leave me alone" 

• Brohoof 2

@@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

"Well, I don't know you have some time before you are fully converted if you have started being converted in the first place"

Void looked quite worried for Soprano before he heard Chrysalis's voice in his head.

"Hello my little traitor... You were my best soldier before I got rid of you, you should just attack them now after that fight you would win there weaker than you"

Void's eyes widened out of stress as he grunted under his breath from the voice of his old Queen. (OOC: The Queen of a Hive talks through telepathy to her Hive soldiers and since Void was once part of her Hive she can talk to him)

He looked at Kelly who was now awake with tears in her eyes then at Mariah stood by her and finally at Soprano who was worried he was converted. Void zoned out as he was listening to his Queen talk to him and he was not noticing all happening around him.

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @, @,

Mariah was saddened by Kelly did not accept his ability to transform, something no pony can do, Mariah walked alongside and spoke to Kelly.

"You missed the reason, we know you're a great friend, I do not care how much power you have, maybe you just have to learn to control his transformation"

Mariah's a comforting look to Kelly

"You are the kindest pony I've ever met, you hated so much magic for a long time that feels guilty for use to help us, Kelly you have to accept the magic to understand that it is good."

• Brohoof 2

Kelly ignored her and ran into the path of his house in the woods. 

"I'm a monster, please forget me, I'm not a Alicornio I'm not magic, I'm a EarthPony, leave me alone, i don't use magic again, i hate me." 

Kelly ran extremely fast to the path of the forest, she was not well.

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Mariah took the time to follow Kelly, she had no energy for another battle even against a Changeling, though Kelly had already revitalized Void, Mariah left the two changelings there, Mariah follow Kelly went without her to see his house.

"Hey Kelly, wait!"

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void came back to reality and saw Kelly running off and Soprano screaming out of insanity and Chrysalis took control of Void for a few seconds with her magic and said.

"Feeble minded Changeling don't forget you are my Soldier from MY Hive" Void was shocked at how easily she took control of him before he turned to Soprano and replied.

"I think I stopped him, he already had you enveloped in his spell so I may not have arrived fast enough to help yo..."

Void trailed of again as he heard his Queens voice again.

"Two of them have left and your friend is going insane you could easily walk of and return to me and become a God"

Void came back to reality again and was worried for Kelly but he assumes that Mariah had it handled at the moment Void had to help Soprano.

• Brohoof 2

@@@RaritySparkleArtist, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was slowly being persuaded to join his Hive again before realizing he still had friends in need of his help.

"Soprano! You need to calm down! For all we know you could have something else wrong with you. Woah, your stuff, everything you book and strange uhhh tape thingy!" 

He approached him slowly before he jumped at him and pinned him down.

"Going of your rocker will not help you balance out your sanity again!"

• Brohoof 2

Mariah arrived at the house of Kelly she was in her room, seemed to be too sad, she teleported into the house of Kelly with the rest energy she had left and went to the bedroom.

"Kelly, it's time for you to decide, the magic can help you or not ?, you do not remember your parents ?, remember the good times!"

Mariah spoke looking at Kelly.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Kelly after using their transformation was recalling everything she did, how lost his mind with such power and repeated for Mariah.

"I knew that magic was evil, I started barely control and killed many changelings, that's not me, you should not be with me anymore!" 

Kelly started crying tension was high. 

• Brohoof 1