open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@Mrbrunoh1,

"Witty... Heheh, alright then"

Void's horn was darker then night as he turned into smoke and appeared behind Kelly.

"Ohh, that is how your deflecting my magic heheheh" When Void was behind her he got a good look at her armour then teleported in front of her again. 

"You becoming tired yet? I can go like this forever, I will not bow to you! I would rather die" Void was nearly looking like a black hole as all the light around Void was gone and there was only darkness.

"I am not some feeble attempt at power. I am the true meaning of power!"

Void used his magic to form a new set of armour on his body.

"I can just keep repairing it, no point in you destroying it..."

• Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly looked Void with his armor only improved and she looked down, she was thoughtful for a few seconds that seemed, she knew that his idea was crazy then she thought again, Kelly canceled his transformation and his aura suddenly disappeared, causing Kelly to return the original form of the Earth pony. Turning the Void Kelly met and were always friends 

"Attempting to power ?, I never needed magic to face anyone, and I will not need it now." 

Kelly waited the attack Void, now she was risking everything, she disistiu transformation after she did not turn. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void watched as she returned to her Earth Pony form, and started laughing again.

"You beat Chrysalis like that. But you will not beat me..." Void was stopped for a moment to just think about how his Queen lost.

"Watch and learn" Void transforms into the normal Changeling Void.

"Oh no please help me Kelly. Haahahah!" He transforms back into King Void and approaches Kelly with a sadistic grin.

• Brohoof 1

@

Kelly keeps firm with the teasing, so he approaches her from an extremely strong punch to the face of Void, she was not afraid of what might happen next, she continues the attack with a kick, Void hits he put on a Tree goes up in smoke again and revolves around Kelly. 

"I do not need to turn me to face anyone, I promised that Mariah just transform me into to save my friends, and you're not!"

Kelly look to Smoke
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void appears from the smoke again above Kelly flying with his wings.

"That first hit hurt but the second kick didn't, but you can't hit smoke" 

He landed across the room from her and whistled as 3 armoured Changelings approached Kelly.

"Kelly meet my best soldiers. Can you beat the three of them? I really doubt it"

Void then set up a dark cloud above them, and laughed again. "If you don't defeat me and my Changelings here, then who knows what the future holds for Equestria" He was smiling as he watched his three Changelings get closer to Kelly and he stomped his hoof down and the three Changelings turned into smoke.

"Illusions, did you really think I was going to let Changelings attack you? That is my job"

• Brohoof 1

@,

She was still there, thoughtful, Mariah was still struggling with another Changeling, she needed more time, is the first time she faces a magical creature face to face without fear but it reminded a lot about his old village, she had to face throughout his life the magic and felt inferior, this time she felt more than magic.

"I do not care about your work, you can not beat a simple pony like me, you must not be very good at his job" 

• Brohoof 2

Soprano saw that Void was attacking Kelly, and he needed to do something about it. "Void! What are you doing? Leave her alone!" Soprano said, unaware that it was not the Void that they knew before, instead a new, menacing one. He started going closer and closer to him.

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,

Void turned to face Soprano with a large smile.

"Ohhh, Soprano, how is that conversion going for you, does is hurt or put you in pain? Why should I leave her alone, she attacked me and my Hive"

Void's voice was savage, before he was like this the sane Void always called Hive Changelings insane and savage, this proves he was right.

"My Job Kelly is to protect the Hive and teach my species the means of survival... I doubt I will fail at that"

He was stomping his hoof after nearly every word.

@,@@Mrbrunoh1,

"What's wrong with you? You're not like this!" Soprano said, dropping his paperwork, running at Void. He didn't know quite what to do in such a situation, but he knew that he needed to snap Void out of it. "What's the problem? Why are you acting so savage?" he said, about a metre away from Void. His eyes flashed in confusion.

• Brohoof 1

@@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was face to face with Soprano and he was grinning and laughing psychotically.

"I am acting savage!? Heheheh, I am greater and more powerful then that old nothing of a Changeling, I have never felt better"

He said this and twitched a little whilst still laughing and teleporting next to Soprano within touching distance.

"I could force that change to accelerate you know, I could easily change you like the Queen did me... Wouldn't you want to be greater to be better in every way than yourself now?" His fangs were large and he was hissing through them with his words.

@,@@Mrbrunoh1,

Soprano backed away slightly. "What? The queen did this?" Soprano said, scared to say anything to this sociopathic hive-mind. "I'm good enough now! Why would I want to be controlled by someone? Come on Void, this isn't you! This isn't the independent traveller that you are!" he said, picking up a nearby stick, swinging it at his face, hitting it hard. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Void rubbed his face with his hoof and laughed.

"If I wasn't wearing a helmet that may have knocked me out...May have, now that just isn't nice... friend"

He was grinning and putting his helmet on fully again.

"This isn't me? This is the true me, my Queen told me that I would become my true self and Haahahah, this is the real me"

His whole body was emitting a black aura of magic again.

"You wouldn't be controlled since you would be of higher rank then the rest of these degenerates, the Changelings are the superior species and with me in lead I will convert the whole of Equestria"

His horrible and maniac like mind was wanting the 'Perfect' Equestria. "I can make the Perfect Equestria and rule over, you could join or become a Changeling through force... Either way makes me very happy"

@,@Mrbrunoh1,

That decision was a no-brainer. "Neither." he said, trying to be somewhat brave, picking his paperwork up, with the Changeling's ciphertext still not-cracked. "Why are you doing this? There is no benefit! Especially from someone like me, who can't even walk a kilometre without complaining!" he said, not joking. "Now, when you've stopped being bat-shit crazy, tell me." he said, sitting down. He started working for a solution to the cipher, despite a malevolent sociopath being in front of him. "Say, can you give me a hand?" he said, trying to not be violent.

Edited by SopranoAurora
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly was a grin even after Void attacked her body tightly, she felt it was much tougher than it was in the past. She fell to the floor and stood up again, Void attacked her again and she stood up again. 

"That will not be so easy to keep attacking me weak like this." 

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void looked at Soprano with a blank stare.

"Well since you are not going to run, then you stay there"

Void then turned to face Kelly.

"Leave and I will stop hitting you, simple as that, Kelly"

Void was smiling and looking around the room when he suddenly got a violent headache.

"What... Is Happening to me..." For a few seconds he was talking in the original Void's voice and he fell to the ground holding his head. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly looks Void, and she hears the voice of his old friend, she tries to make contact. 

"Void, it's you, I knew you could get if I was normal, you'll have to fight against the evil that is in your body, is the only chance to save you." 

Kelly stood up after the attack Void, she continued to stand after so many scams. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,

Void was holding his head and screaming at himself.

"Arrrgh! Why, do you still fight it Void, we are greater now then we ever were before except it, I am you now stop trying to come back!"

Void was laughing at himself as his old voice came back again for a moment.

"We are both insane..." Void's eyes began tearing up again as he screamed in King Void's Voice.

"We are not insane we are great and strong, Changeling's will be feared!"

For a second again old Void's voice came back.

"I don't want to be feared by my own friends..." King Void's Body was still glowing a black aura but it was faint. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly saw the moment of weakness that whoever controlled Void had left, and she jumped up and hugged Void in making the two become embraced on the floor, she held with all his strength, and his feelings were going to Void. 

"Void, please, you promised me, just as I promised you that I would not turn me no reason, you promised to give me a hug." 

Kelly gave a hug Void and her tears fell on the body of Void. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was looking at Kelly with tears in his eyes as he hugged her.

"I... That was not me... I am sorry"

Void still looked like King Void but was his old self again, he still also had King Void's voice.

"I look like Chrysalis, I don't look like me..." Void was fully crying now for the first time for a very long time.

"I Promised you I wouldn't change but I did and then I attacked you, I also promised I would hug you" Void held Kelly tighter as he said this and was still crying. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly even cracked a smile with tears I her face, she hugged her with all his strength. 

"What matters is that you're back, you're back Void, no matter if you got a lot bigger now, it should be something like my transformation, it does not matter you're back." 

Kelly continued the embrace, she saw that he was losing his Void size and returning to normal. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void felt like he was getting smaller, wait he was getting smaller.

"I feel normal again, I feel sane"

Void was still hugging Kelly tight as he returned to normal.

"I am so sorry for what I did... I was a Hive mind again like the old day's but I am back to normal small me." Void was smiling through all the tears on his face.

"I hurt you..."

• Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly looked at some bruises on his body, but he ignored them for the moment, she looked at the body of Void and was also bruised. 

"Void, I almost killed you if I had not taken control of my transformation, could have been worse, I'm sorry." 

Kelly stayed with increasingly afraid of becoming because of how she looked. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void stood up and stared at the bruises on both of there body's.

"I don't care if you nearly killed me, I would rather die, then kill you"

Void stared at the floor and back at Kelly.

"I was afraid... So very afraid" Void's voice was cracking and stopping as he said he was afraid and he heard a voice in his head.

"Don't think you got rid of me that easy Void I will return through you eventually"

Void fell back as he heard that insane voice in his head, and then he started shaking in fear. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

Kelly saw that Void was confused and scared, she reached out her paw, she was not transformed but she exuded the aura of tranquility, as always Kelly was since the two became friends, Kelly always emanated an aura when sketching happiness. 

"Void, come with me, as I fear my TRANSFORMATION, you fear her too, but the two of us together we can control them!" 

Kelly was with her ​​outstretched paw and a small aura of harmony in your body. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was staring at Kelly's hoof as the black aura came from his body again but went quite fast. 

"I fear if I try to control my transformation I may turn insane again... But I will come with you, we can learn together"

Void took Kelly's hoof and smiled as the black aura came from his body for a moment again.

"I was a psychopath, I am fine now though"

• Brohoof 1