Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Void looked at the ground in worry.

"You think I haven't shown Kelly my true self? I already have, I am not like you, never will be"

Voids body sparked a black bolt that was more violent than any other before it as the black aura coming from his body was covering him nearly.

"Control what anyway? Like the spell you did is *coughing* even that bad"

Void's feeble attempt at sounding powerful was stopped again by his coughing.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Chrysalis Smile for the one Void. 

"You lied to yourself all this time, Kelly is what kept you alive, you know that she saved you, but I used the spell on you will be able to face Kelly as an equal, I'd say you have 14 hours to find a place to live the rest of your life. "

Chrysalis teleported to the side of Kelly 

"Look honey, he will show you how friendly he is with you in 14 hours." 

Kelly looked at Chrysalis 

"That's a lie it is not so!" 

Kelly walked over to Void 

"Please say you'll be fine, do not want to lose my best friend" 

Kelly was crying. 

Twilight used magic to petrify in Chrysalis again.

" This is Bad, i need talk to my friends, i'm back later for help you!"

Twilight run to PonyVille.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

14 hours?! It was like a clock in his head that was connected to a bomb.

"Cya, Chryssie guess your staying here for awhile. Oh and your Hive is mine, even though your petrified I know you can hear me"

Void smiled at the stuck Queen of the Hive before turning to face Kelly with worry in his eyes and black magic sparking from his body again.

"14 hours, now that is going of in my head... A time limit to whatever she did to me we should go back to the carriage Kelly"

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly looked Void that was already changing, it was a little different. She replied angrily. 

"It will end like Void ?, you will to your Hive? and me and Mariah, what you intend to do as Leader of the Hive ?, think a little, not worth you do this, if you get that carriage I do not follow you, let you can not do this "

Kelly looked with tears Void. 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void realized how insane he sounded when he said the Hive was his and he walked up to Kelly and hugged her.

"I am sorry I feel different but I still know your a friend and no matter what happens to me friends are my duty

Void knew he felt different and his body was still sparking magic.

"Now what do we do? I can't be in public in 14 hours time or else I may do something"

He saw Kelly's tears and wiped them from her eyes as he smiles at her.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly was still crying, he was like a brother to her, she hugged Void strongly. 

"I just do not want to lose you, please, I wish I could help you, but, but, I, n-not, just do not be like her, please." 

Void Kelly hugged and kissed his nose. 

"I do not, you have to get resist what will happen in these times." 

Kelly continued crying and hugging Void extremely strong 

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was surprised at how much Kelly cared for him, he has never had a pony care this much and it made him have a few tears rolling down his cheek as he blushed.

"I promise that with everything in my power I will try to stop becoming like her. These next 14 hours are like a countdown... Maybe she is bluffing and I will be fine"

Void was in a state of shock at what may happen to him, if he does become like her what will happen to him and his friends.

"I will be fine... I...I will not change"

Void's violent head aches were returning as his body began sparking again and Void began to tear up worse than before.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly looked Void, she knew she had to leave Void left alone during that period of 14 hours, would be something very bad, she had to believe in his friend, after all was something that would test their friendship. She spoke with tears in her eyes and hugging tightly. 

"Void, you need to go to your Hive, you have to do what's necessary, but promise one thing, when I come see you tomorrow, give me the biggest hug you can, you have to stay with it, porfavor accepted. "

Kelly put the old necklace of her mother in Void, something that they had a connection with them. 

"Please stay with him, I'll take less of a concern." 

Kelly finished giving a kiss on the nose Void again. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void was still blushing and smiling with teared eyes.

"I promise you shall receive a strong hug tomorrow Kelly"

Void stared at the necklace with watery eyes and a warm smile.

"You sure your leaving this with me?

Void already turned down the necklace in the past since he thought it was more important to Kelly but this time he wanted to keep it in case something bad does happen to him.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly still continue to embrace the Void, she answered Void. 

"You have to solve so when you think you're alone, look at this necklace, I'll always be with you, you're right you better find the answers where they lived, if I enter the Hive you will lose time helping me, this is something you need to do, just accept the necklace please "

Kelly was crying on the shoulders of Void, she is extremely honest with your friends and having lost so many friends ponies, she did not want to lose another. Kelly puts the necklace of your mother in Void neck. 

"You accept the necklace?" 

She looks with her eyes watering. 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void looked at the necklace then back at the Hive.

"Yes I accept the necklace, it will help me when I get into the Hive I will gather all the Changelings and teach them how to be sane"

The main reason Void wanted the Hive was to help the remaining Changelings lead good lives like he has.

"I will be here tomorrow and nothing will be wrong with me, promise"

Void was still tearing up bad and his body was sparking again as he smiled at his friend.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly looks Void and knew I could trust your best friend. 

"Void Alright, I believe you, it's time for you to show your skills to your friends, you need to create linkages with the race too, who knows I know how you other changeling" 

Kelly one last hug before leaving, it's a kiss on the face of Void and turns to the other side where her house. 

"Well, I see you tomorrow" 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1

Void starts blushing bright again as he feels quite somber and sad. What if he can't keep his promise in the next 14 hours?

No I must not think like that, I am stronger than Chrysalis I am not like her. Void was thinking to himself as he Kelly in the eyes.

"See you tomorrow"

He starts to wave at Kelly and then turn around and towards the Hive as his body is sparking yet again.

• Brohoof 2

@,

[14 hours Later]

Kelly follows the marked location between the two, she got there quickly, was confused because she did not find Void on site. 

"Void you're here, if I'm waiting for you." 

Kelly waited response Void, as an arrival.

"VOOID, YOU HERE, STOP KIDDING WITH ME!"

Kelly waiting Void. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void hoped he could sleep the illness away but it didn't work and now his body was hurting all over as he woke up he needed to meet Kelly like he promised and he tried to stand up but he fell over in agony near where he said he would meet Kelly.

*Mutters* "I... Can't... Change... I can't" Void was near breathless with his words as he was attempting to get to the area Kelly was waiting.

He kept falling over in pain and as he stood back up he would scream in pain repeatedly.

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly heard a sound in the neighborhood a place that was confused. But recognize that voice anywhere. She ran to the place and saw Void a horrible state, but she saw that he was different. 

"Void ?, is you, tell me you're okay ..."

Kelly looked to Void in the ground 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void looked up and saw Kelly as he smiled at her.

"I am... Fine trust me

Void knew he was lying to his best friend but he didn't want to say something bad so he tried to reassure her, obviously he was not fine.

"All I need is to stand up... Then I should be fine"

Void's whole body was covered in a black mist.

"Stupid, Chrysalis, she could have stopped this..."

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly felt a negative energy much like the Chrysalis Void and looked at the necklace that was his mother, but it seems that it was beyond any bond. 

"Void, this is not good, you're scaring me." 

Kelly was with his wooden armor waiting to see what would happen, your best friend might have become the greatest enemy.
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1

Void was extremely worried for his friends safety, Chrysalis was not lying she really did use a spell to force him to change.

"Kelly, something bad may happen and I am worried for your safety"

Void pulls the necklace of his neck and gives it back to Kelly.

"I may damage it, you should keep it

Void was not going to keep the necklace in case he damaged it when whatever happens to him happens. The whole black mist was getting darker around Void.

"If you need to kill me or leave me do it"

• Brohoof 2

@,

An opposite reaction seemed to have taken the body of Kelly, she had only turned twice and those times she had lost her mind, but her body reacted to negative energy Void so that the collar was between the two. 

Kelly emanated an aura of positive energy while your Void emanated Negative Energy Aura, the two were growing normally. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void's body quickly erupted with a violent black mist around him nearly covering the whole area around the two in a black mist. 

Void knew something bad was happening but as he thought this he blacked out and fell onto the ground in all the black mist and smoke.

Once the smoke started to clear up Void was waking up but he was completely different he felt... Greater, Stronger and more violent.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1@

Soprano woke up in near the group. He must of fallen asleep for a couple of posts! 

He limped up to Void, noticing the aura of deprivation and anxiety. He saw Void. He looked... somewhat different. "What's going on?"

A black, smokey mist appeared around them. After it dissipated, Soprano saw Void. He wan't himself. "Are... you alright?" His eyes flashed in sadness.

• Brohoof 3

@,@@Mrbrunoh1,

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/king-of-the-void-r7289

Void felt strong he felt right and as he stood up he noticed how tall he was nearly doubling the average mare in size. In fact he was near completely different and he felt violent.

"Heheheh, look at what I became. I am greater. I am the King Of The Void"

Void's words were harsh and different to what they used to be as he looked at his 'friends' with a grim smile.

• Brohoof 2

@,@,

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kelly-shiny-armored-r7262

At the same time, when the Corps Kelly had reacionado of Void energy, she became also, she was confused at the moment it is as if his body had a reaction to negative energy and as it turns defense, it was the first time that she did not have to use your feelings to become. 

Kelly transformed, was in front of Soprano she kept a serious look at Void, when Kelly was trasnformada she did not express many feelings. 

"King Void ?, what you mean by that?" 

She responded with his immense aura turning the body.
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,

Void was smiling a wide and fang filled smile.

"Your weak friend, Void is no more only darkness is left and that darkness is me..."

Void was laughing like a maniac as he talked.

"I am far greater than I ever was, dear Kelly" Void was looking down at Kelly whilst he talked since he was much taller now.

"Awww, did Void promise to stay?! Heheheh he broke the promise" 

He was acting like Him and normal Void were two different ponies.

• Brohoof 2