Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie less hyper than in previous seasons?

RarityAtHerFinest

I like the part where they have to watch paint dry. Watching the clones grow fingers and look like old school mlp was a hoot as soon as I got done making this face. O.o

I guess there was some good parts, of the episode. But when I finished watching it I just wanting to quit watching for the day :P

Well, is it possible you're just having a pinkie pie burn out? Honestly the episodes that didn't focus on pinkie pie were my favorite pinkie pie episodes (Like Filly Vanilli when she demon crawled up to fluttershy.)

Pinkie in RR was brilliant. :wub:

I was VERY dissapointed with Rainbow Dash in the movie. She was way to OOC. Was incredibly Cocky and Self Centered.

For Pinkie. Loved her like always :)

Edited by ~SadisticFluttershy~
  • Brohoof 1

For a second there, I thought  @HopeFul meant Reading Rainbow...and here I was wondering when Pinkie was ever in that show....(it's monday and I have yet to see Rainbow Rocks)....

Anyways, I think Pinkie in Filli Vanilli was at her lowest due to her extreme characterization. They jumped the shark with that one...Poor Pinkie and Fluttershy...

• Brohoof 1

I was VERY dissapointed with Rainbow Dash in the movie. She was way to OOC. Was incredibly Cocky and Self Centered.

Yeah. I always thought pride fit Rainbow more than Pinkie, and RR helped settle that in more. Man...Awesome As I Want to Be was epic though. That song got so stuck in my head. It was perfect for Rainbow.

Oops...totally getting off the subject of this post. lol

I pirated a theater copy, but only cuz I couldn't go see it. I'm totally gonna support the crap out of it through merchandise and buying the movie when it comes out. :wub:

Edited by HopeFul

The staff most likely tried to "tone down" her character as she was extremely hyperactive in the earlier episodes of s1, almost to the point of her never being a serious character but rather just a walking pink haired gag.

And then in filly vanilli they took this change overboard, and had her be a doomsaying spazz rather than a hyper active pink party pony.

For Pinkie. Loved her like always :)

Well, think about this one.

Your basing her OOCness off of the PONY Rainbow Dash, however, you need to keep in mind that this is a human Rainbow Dash, which means she's completely separate from the Pony Rainbow Dash.

The human Rainbow Dash simply has a different personality then the Pony Rainbow Dash, and that's fine.

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1