Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Disabling weird faces?

RarityAtHerFinest
Go to solution Solved by Jeric,

How do I disable these faces like this :P or this :D. I think it's really annoying, and do not like the design of the faces, at all.

Are you speaking strictly about not wanting to see the emotes/smiles at all when using MLP Forums, or not wanting to use them yourself?

• Brohoof 1

and @RarityAtHerFinest, gave you the two ways to keep from posting emote and smilies. If you wanted to avoid seeing them at all when viewing the site, I'm afraid that that is just not an option. There is no function or configuration in IPB that would visually disable them for you alone. I suppose if you are so inclined and have the skill, you could create a browser script that would do the trick, but that is not a MLP Forums solution. However, must of the faces you see are actually triggered by text like

: please: = :please: and : comeatus: = :comeatus:  disabling the images themselves would likely leave these tags and could conceivably be just as annoying to you.

Sorry @RarityAtHerFinest, who knows ... maybe you will grow to like them.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.