Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

pinkie pie madness

Djderpydash

i have a pinkie pie toy but its mane is very messy and notty dose anyone have any good tips on making the hair smoother i have tried lots of things but it hasnt worked if some one would give me some tips i would be very helpfull:-) also im thinking about putting hair gell on one of my ponys hair but what happens to the hair is it soft or dose it go hard

• Brohoof 1

i have a pinkie pie toy but its mane is very messy and notty dose anyone have any good tips on making the hair smoother i have tried lots of things but it hasnt worked if some one would give me some tips i would be very helpfull:-) also im thinking about putting hair gell on one of my ponys hair but what happens to the hair is it soft or dose it go hard

okay heres what you do............(screams) burn it its evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

wash it with hair products like conditioners and stuff. it might make it silky smooth. if anything pinkie pie still looks good with her hair fluffy and wild. from what i saw thats how it looks in the show.

when pinkie fells sad her hair goes down. so i guess your trying to make a sad pinkie. -_-