movies/tv Mojo jojo wants to rule the MLP world

Fractured

Tired of being a punching bag in his current universe, he decides to be a punching bag in some other universe. He packs up his gear, opens up a universal transporter( he carries those now), and jumps to a random point in space-time.

He gets to Equestria, and its wonderful. Its the most beautiful place he's ever seen. And he has to control it

Mojo jojo gets a weeks time to prepare before Twilight Sparkle realizes something's up. He has anything His intent is not to kill anyone (if he can avoid it), but to rule the land of Equestria. All characters are in character(though plot and character induced stupidity are removed), and the Elements of Harmony cannot be used for this match. Celestia, Luna, and Discord are also nowhere to be found.

How far does he get? If you need clarification, feel free to ask.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to query if Tirek, Sombra, Changelings, and other villain characters are also removed as well as we're probably going by universe fight rules (aka everyone is on the same team). Also I would like to know of how fast he can react, what's his best feats, and especially can he resist powerful magic hax like transmutation, teleportation fragging, and mind control.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to query if Tirek, Sombra, Changelings, and other villain characters are also removed as well as we're probably going by universe fight rules (aka everyone is on the same team). Also I would like to know of how fast he can react, what's his best feats, and especially can he resist powerful magic hax like transmutation, teleportation fragging, and mind control.

Everyone's in on this, but Chrysalis and Tirek aren't boosted.

Mojo jojo's mechs are enough to destroy Townsville on a good day, and his handheld weapons can disable the powerpuff girls in concentrated shots. His mechs tend to be almost, but not quite as fast as them. He has no resistance to forced teleportation, transmutation or mind control, though Twilight won't necessarily do the first one in character, and i'm not sure if transmutation goes through. Mid control could be an issue, though.

• Brohoof 1

Everyone's in on this, but Chrysalis and Tirek aren't boosted.

Mojo jojo's mechs are enough to destroy Townsville on a good day, and his handheld weapons can disable the powerpuff girls in concentrated shots. His mechs tend to be almost, but not quite as fast as them. He has no resistance to forced teleportation, transmutation or mind control, though Twilight won't necessarily do the first one in character, and i'm not sure if transmutation goes through. Mid control could be an issue, though.

With the planning rule for Mojo Jojo, the top 3 chracters out, the remaining are in character, Mojo JoJo isn't allowed to kill right away and must find the means to spare them first, and Chrysalis and Tirek not allowed to be boosted via feeding of love and other ponies respectively, this is actually a good matchup but I feel he will likely prep some sort of device or so to deal with their magic so he can disable them so he can rule over them without having to kill them as he knows how to develop the means to disable the girl's power and considering how fast the girls are and how well he handles them they won't be able to speedblitz him.

With the planning rule for Mojo Jojo, the top 3 chracters out, the remaining are in character, Mojo JoJo isn't allowed to kill right away and must find the means to spare them first, and Chrysalis and Tirek not allowed to be boosted via feeding of love and other ponies respectively, this is actually a good matchup but I feel he will likely prep some sort of device or so to deal with their magic so he can disable them so he can rule over them without having to kill them as he knows how to develop the means to disable the girl's power and considering how fast the girls are and how well he handles them they won't be able to speedblitz him.

I can see Twilight forcibly teleporting him out of his mech,to win but how would they pass the speed gap?

Also, it's possible he could come up with a way to disable magic, considering Equestrian scientists came up with it, but considering we don't know how the gates work, I don't really want to venture down that road.

• Brohoof 1

I can see Twilight forcibly teleporting him out of his mech,to win but how would they pass the speed gap?

Also, it's possible he could come up with a way to disable magic, considering Equestrian scientists came up with it, but considering we don't know how the gates work, I don't really want to venture down that road.

Perhaps, but giving someone like Mojo Jojo a week's prep gives him ample time to prepare a defense against that as he'll certainly read up on that. It was implied even Equestria has shields to stop that as Sombra couldn't get by the shields despite his intangibility and how strong Shining Armor's shield was that it refused entry save for exceptions for anyone.

Edited by Nuke87654

Perhaps, but giving someone like Mojo Jojo a week's prep gives him ample time to prepare a defense against that as he'll certainly read up on that. It was implied even Equestria has shields to stop that as Sombra coildn't get by the shields despite his intangibility and how strong Shining Armor's shield was that it refused entry save for exceptions for anyone.

True enough. It's interesting... Equestrian magic behaves a lot more like raw energy then it should, I wonder...

Anyways, speaking of intangibility, how is Mojo going to counter Twilight's? She seems to have the ability to pass ponies through solid crystal.

• Brohoof 1

True enough. It's interesting... Equestrian magic behaves a lot more like raw energy then it should, I wonder...

Anyways, speaking of intangibility, how is Mojo going to counter Twilight's? She seems to have the ability to pass ponies through solid crystal.

That's a rather interesting thing as while I can see him finding the means to disable their magic, but against someone that's intangible, has he actually found a means to defeat one before? If not, it seems that if he doesn't quickly disable their magic and they resort to going intangible against him, or even use that same phase spell Twilight casted on those ponies in 'Inspiration Manifestation' to remove him out of whatever he is in, that could spell his doom in the fight.

Edited by Nuke87654