Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Five Nights at Freddy's: Grand Reopening

~Sole~

(edited)

@

@@Melody Word

@

Bonnie snickered at the man's fear, but was disappointed he didn't get him. "it's fine" he thought "we don't usually go for the kill on the first night anyways." He thought, as he peeked through the window in the front and pounded loudly on it once "that should scare the newbie." He mumbled with a chuckle

After another moment of glaring, Chica moved on back down the hall to report to Freddy "these ones seem more experience then usual. They don't scare so easily either." She said to Freddy, who nodded thoughtfully "perhaps... If we cannot get any amusement out of these guards, then perhaps waiting is useless. Killing them quickly may be smarter." He reasoned, before shrugging "on the other hand, let's give them another night. They may prove interesting yet." He finished

As Foxy dragged his feet back into the Cove, grumbling in disappointment, Lizzie snickered "you got blocked" she said in amusement, earning a glare from Foxy "these guards be vigilant I tell ya! Stinkin' cameras..." He mumbled, as Lizzy grinned "my turn!" She growled, darting down the hall with great speed. She quickly went into the west wing, bursting into the guard's office before Mick could close the door "son of a b-" he was cut off, as Lizzy pounced on him with a screech. Soon the sound of Mick's screams and curses could be heard as he was dragged down the hall and into the back room. Soon, the sounds of crunching, grinding and screams of bloody murder were heard... before all was silent.

As Lizzy walked back into the Cove, she was grinning triumphantly "that's one for me! My first kill, ha!" She said proudly, Foxy held his paw flat and teetered it back and forth a bit "eeehh, could've had more finess lass." He said sarcastically, as Lizzy stuck her tongue out at him... As best as an animatronic could stick its tongue out at least

It is now 5 A.M.

Edited by Allen Walker

@

@@Melody Word

@

Dante couldn't believe what he just saw, "What. The. Absolute. F***. WAS THAT!?" He looked at his cameras and then put it down and ran to the garbage can and threw up. He knew that the animatronics were supposed to roam around the area, but what he just saw.... A guard just got dragged out of his office and down the Hallway. "Come in, anybody please respond, This is North Office and I just, I don't know what I just saw." He put his Walkie talkie down and put his head down. "Jesus Christ, what did I sign up for."

Edited by Foxy The Pirate

Tempest sighed as he sat in his chair and felt a bit scared. "I could do without seeing that." He thought to himself. "So much for trying to reason with these things." The bat pony then looked over the security cameras for the remainder of the night, knowing that the robots wouldn't do anything this late. They did have four more nights, though.

@@Dji

@

@@Melody Word

@

Just as Bonnie was waiting for the door to open, a booming clock struck *DING-DONG* "crud..." Bonnie said in disappointment, before stopping in his tracks and walking robotically to his original position on stage. As he did, so were the others. All of them went back to the stage or the cove and stood how the were when the night began. "See you all tomorrow." Freddy said quietly, as Foxy gave out his trademark laugh.

6 A.M.

(This is your second warning Melody, post soon or you will be left behind.)

Lilly's eyes widened as she saw the guard being killed. Her eyes were glued to the screen, frozen in horror. The Last dieing scream of the guard hung in the air, seeming to last forever. She shudder. [A death so soon..... the poor guy didn't stand a chance. If he couldn't survive, what luck will the rest of us have? We're all just their prey, waiting to be hunted down and killed....] She pictured herself and the surviving workers being brutally killed off, one by one. She sat still for a long time, her own mind terrifying her. She barely noticed when Bonnie when back to the stage. She weakly held the walkie-talkie up, and spoke into it. "East office checking in. We made it through night one.....most of us. We need to keep an eye out, we don't know who they might go after next." Her voice shook with sock and fear, and the moment she was done talking, she cried half out of fear, and half out of pure sadness.

• Brohoof 2

Dante got up from his chair and threw his Walkie Talkie at the wall, "What the hell did I sign myself up for?" He heard the rings of the 6:00 AM alarm sound off, the business would be opening soon and the kiddies would be back to endure themselves. He left his office and made his way straight to the door, he didn't want to remember any of this, he just wanted to go home and find something to distract himself. Above all he needed a new job, but right now he needed everything to be able to afford his rent so he was stuck with this for however long.

@

@@Melody Word

@

@@Dji

Tempest sighed as he walked out the pizzeria and looked back. "What drives those things to kill us off?" He thought to himself. The bat pony then began to think about why the manager hadn't told them about the animatronics. He then began to think of ways of simply avoiding the animatronics like stuffing himself into an air vent or simply putting on a Freddy Fazbear suit. 

@@Dji

@

@@Melody Word

@

After all the kids had their fun, oblivious to the horrors their beloved animatronics were capable of, they left. Followed by less happy but equally oblivious parents. Only A few dollars to have your screaming and crying kids out of your hair for a few hours? They don't ask many questions, not that they notice any problems anyways.

As the pizzeria is cleared out for the night, the security guards enter for their shift in hell. Due to the 'mysterious disappearance' of one of the night guards, a new one had been hired practically immediatly to replace him. They have approximately five minutes before 12 A.M. to get to the limited safety of their respective offices, and be ready for the coming night. They'd better hurry while the animatronics are still locked down...

(You can go ahead and start posting, Dji)

Dante walked into the Office on the North Wing, he just had to survive the week and get his paycheck, Dante had already started looking for a new job. He had been issued a new Walkie Talkie for the shift since the last one had been mysteriously smashed, according to Dante. This was going to be one Hell of a night, but now he knew the stakes, life and death, but this just meant he would complete his job with even more confidence. He just hoped his other fellow security guards would be able to do the same.

@@Melody Word

@

@@Dji

"North Office checking in, Animatronics should begin free roam mode in a couple minutes." Dante said finishing his sentence with a deep breathe.

Tempest sighed as he sat in his office. "South checking in." He said. "Keep your eyes out for the animatronics and don't get caught."  The bat pony had a few plans on how to survive the night, but figured that he might as well just do this normally. He prayed to whatever higher power there was that he and the others survived for the next few nights.

@, @, @@Melody Word, @

After inspecting the animatronics and cauitously poking Foxy on the nose, she went to her office in time to hear someone say something about checking in. "West office checking in. Apparently I'm replacing the last guard. The animatronics seem harmless enough." Meghan spoke into her walkie talkie. She hoped her split personalities wouldn't get out of control during her shift tonight.

@@Dji

@

@@Melody Word

@

(Sorry for taking so long everyone, I've been trying to relax today and admittedly kinda lost track of time :derp: )

After a few minutes, the telltale click resounded, and the animatronic's eyes snapped open. Chica wasted no time in making her way down to the west wing left hand door to greet the new night guard. She didn't say anything, not yet, instead she just stood there and waited for her to notice

Bonnie on the other hand went south, to try and take another attempt at scaring this seemingly laid back night guard. He went to the right hand door and screeched loudly in an attempted to scare him

The others stayed where they were... For now

12 A.M.

Checking her cameras slowly, Meghan gave a yawn but sat up straight in surprise as she noticed a couple of animatronics missing. Flicking through the channels quickly, she couldn't find Bonnie or Chica. Feeling slightly worried, she got up and checked the light for the door directly in front of her. Nothing was there.

@

She checked the other light and gasped in shock as Meghan saw Chica looking very creepily at her. "Nope." Tara quickly said and shut the door. "That is totally not creepy in any way." Tara added. Keeping an eye on the door, she fumbled with the walkie talkie but got it sitting right and talked into it.

@, @, @@Melody Word

"West office checking in. I just found Chica right outside my door. Be warned though, Bonnie is on the move as well." Tara said, keeping on Chica's door.

• Brohoof 1

Lilly grabbed the walkie-talkie, feeling slightly better after the last night. "East office checking in. Do you know what way Bonnie is headed towards? Wait." She looked at her computer screen to see Bonnie walking towards the south. "East office again, Bonnie is heading towards the south wing. Be careful everyone. Someone should get in contact with the newbie, anyone know how to tell him about the animatronics?" Lilly sat back in her chair, and faced the door. [i'm ready for you this time you robots. See if I'm gonna let you have a repeat of last night.] She thought to herself, determined to help everyone survive.

Tempest simply rolled his eyes and shut the right door, after sliding a pizza out. "To be honest, I've heard worse." He said. "Anyway, there's a pizza for you." The bat pony wasn't exactly sure if Bonnie would take the bait, but figured it was worth a shot. "I'm not scared of you or the others. I've been here before as a colt." Tempest then announced that Bonnie was outside his door via wallow talkie.

@

"Thanks for that West Office, I'll keep an eye out and remember to check my cameras." Dante fiddled with buttons on his Walkie Talkie to create a clear channel from the North to the South and East Office. "We keep what happened yesterday a secret from the West Office, she doesn't need to know just yet." He put his Walkie Talkie down and checked the cameras once more.

@@Dji

@

@@Melody Word

@

Chica chuckled to herself as the girl slammed the button and shut the door "at least she seems easy to scare." She mumbled, before walking toward north office

Bonnie looked at the pizza and smiled "bribery will get you nowhere" he said, but was a little surprised to hear that this human had actually come to the pizzeria as a child. He had seen a lot of children over the years, and he tried to search back through his memories of when he may have seen this boy

The curtains of pirates cove slowly opened up, revealing an eager looking Foxy and Lizzy. They were getting ready for a run...

Tempest smiled slightly and began to tell Bonnie his story. "Khoi may not remember me, but my name is Temoest." He said. "I came before Foxie was shut behind his curtain. I remember singing a few songs with you and the others and spending time with Foxie." He then sat back in his chair and smiled.

Looking at the light, she switched it on ajd checked outside Chica's door using the window. Seeing nothing there, she opened up the door and sat down in her computer chair. Holding her head in her hands, Holly tried to calm herself and not cry from the sheer tension of having a creepy animatronic right outside the door. Sighing, she looked through the cameras and found the curtains in Pirate's Cove slightly ajar. Fumbling with the walkie talkie, she turned it on and talked into it.

@, @, @@Melody Word

"W-West office checking in. Ch-Chica's gone away but the curtains in Pirate's cove have opened up slightly. D-Don't know why they are but thought it would be a good thing to update on. West office out." Holly said and let out a shuddering breath as she wondered what she had gotten herself in to.

Lilly looked out her window, and sat stareing out at the hallway. "East office checking in. Thanks for the news west office. Maybe someone else is starting to move around. I don't know for sure, but if I'm right, everyone should be prepared. Keep a look out people, something might be coming your way soon. East office out." She stood up and stretched, setting the walkie-talkie down on her desk. She paced around the room, stiff and wanting to go somewhere, though to afraid to leave the safety of her office.

@@Dji

@

@@Melody Word

@

Chica made her way to the front window of the north office and stood there, waiting for the human to notice her.

Bonnie was quiet for a moment, before speaking in a low voice "too bad I've still got to kill you, huh? Sorry." He said in a dark voice, before silently walking away

Foxy and Lizzy were still biding their time before they would rush to the offices...

(Could all of you post this time, that way I'll know your following along and aren't getting left behind?)

Lilly looked at the cameras on her computer screen. "East office checking in, North office, Bonnie is outside your office. Wait a minute....." she looked back at the screen to see Bonnie walking away from the office. "East office again. Bonnie left. I can't see any of the other animatronics. Anyone know where they are?"

Holly nervously checked through the cameras on her screen. She saw Bonnie outside NorthoOffice and heard someone report in anout that. Once she saw him walk away, she got a little bit scared. 'These animatronics are unpredictable.' Holly thoughtt to herself and rotinely checked Pirate's cove as well. There's no telling when the animatronics in there would rush out. Thinking she was in the clear, she stopped looking at the cameras and quickly her doors by shining the lights. Relieved nothing was there for now, Holly checked in.

@@Melody Word, @, @

"West office checking in. There's nothing near my office for now and whatever made the curtain open at Pirate's Cove still hasn't appeared yet. The other animatronics seem to have stayed put for- Can someone tell me why I suddenly have a walkie talkie in my hand?" Meghan asked curiously. She didn't bother turning it off as she waited for an answer.

@

Dante checked the lights by his door and saw Chica standing outside one of them, he then immediately closed his door and checked the rest of his cameras. "Norh Office checking in, I had a spook from Chica couple seconds go, but I'm almost getting used to it now. Uh it looks like Pirates Cove has been opened slightly, expect movement from there maybe a bit later."

@@Melody Word

@@Dji

@@Dji

@

@@Melody Word

@

(Sorry guys, I have been waiting for everyone to post before I post. But I'll go ahead now)

Chica didn't bother waiting to scare the man anymore, and continued on to the east office and stood in the frame of the front door.

Bonnie went back to the stage to report to Freddy that one of the guards had gone here as a child. Bonnie was conflicted about killing someone who seemed to actually care about them, but Freddy was less empathetic "so? We have killed such guards before. It would be best if you or I were the ones to kill him. Foxy may remember him and hesitate, you know how emotional he gets." He explained, as Bonnie nodded silently

After another moment, Foxy charged down west hall, heading toward the west office "swiggity swoogity!" He said jokingly, as he let loose a trademark screech

(Tempest, please post soon. This is your First warning, don't want you falling behind.)

• Brohoof 1