Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A New Beginning

Fhaolan

According to the rules of the forum, every RP has to have an OOC thread, and have them cross-link to each other. However,@@Lily Parasol, the creator of this specific RP hasn't logged into the forum for months to correct this. As the RP is active, and I don't want to interrupt an active RP, I'm creating this OOC thread for Lily, and cross-linking so all the rules are followed. :)

Find the RP here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/96167-a-new-beginning-open

• Brohoof 1

So doses that meen we don't have to leave a link to the oc?

Yes, you have to have a link from the RP back to the OOC according to the rules. I edited Lily's first post to put that link in for her. When she gets back, she may want to create her own OOC thread and change up the links, but that's her decision. Normally this is all the responsibility of the creator of the RP, but because she's been gone for awhile, and we didn't see that the OOC was missing while she was still posting, I went ahead and created this OOC thread for you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This OOC thread seems a little bit redundant considering the other thread starts off OOC as well. I mean, the conditions of that thread state the rules pretty clearly--introduce your pony to ponyville. What does this thread contribute to it? :o

Wait.

I now see its value. The other thread has a 800 character minimum. 0_0' AND I have a question now. I goofed. :blush:

After his first bite, he heard an ear splitting screech. The colt wiped around to see a light brown and sliver mare standing on a shard of glass. The first thing that came to his mine: Idiot.

*Casually insults other Roleplayer* :P lol

Anyways.

I have a question for OP.

This question isn't really important, but...are we supposed to interact with other role players in your thread? Or just introduce our OCs to ponyville and be done with it? I THOUGHT it was the second one, but I looks like a few people are starting up their own private roleplay on your thread. (I think)

Also, these characters aren't necessarily on he same train at the same time, I presume?

Edited by AmberDust

This question isn't really important, but...are we supposed to interact with other role players in your thread? Or just introduce our OCs to ponyville and be done with it? I THOUGHT it was the second one, but I looks like a few people are starting up their own private roleplay on your thread. (I think) Also, these characters aren't necessarily on he same train at the same time, I presume?

Unfortunately the real OP for this RP, @@Lily Parasol, still hasn't logged in to the site for months now, so we have no idea when she might be coming back. It looks like @@CheeseChangeling and @@Blitz101 are the most active posters in that RP, so they might be able to help while Lily is away but that's up to them.

Unfortunately the real OP for this RP, @@Lily Parasol, still hasn't logged in to the site for months now, so we have no idea when she might be coming back. It looks like @@CheeseChangeling and @@Blitz101 are the most active posters in that RP, so they might be able to help while Lily is away but that's up to them.

They're the ones I was talking about--the ones who turned the thread into a private roleplay. :/