Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony, I'm new here

VictiniStar101

I am a somewhat socially awkward teenager.  At home, I usually am on my Computer, a lot of the time playing Team Fortress 2.  When I'm not playing Team Fortress 2, a lot of the time I will work on PMVs.  My favorite color is blue, for anyone wondering.  I am kind of negative when it comes to how I see myself, I'm kinda shy, I try to be helpful if anyone asks me for help, I am pretty uncultured, and I can get paranoid about a lot of things, and my writing skills suck.

Regardless, I hope to meet kind ponies here, and maybe make some friends.  

If you wanna know anything else about me, just ask.

I meant to put "the ponyville.net forums" above.

EDIT: When I say my writing skills suck, I mean mandatory writing assignments for school, and to be honest I would rather not delve into creative writing at this time.  I will maybe, if and when my writing skills in general improve.

Also I would like to add that in a lot of social environments, for example school, I can a lot of the time get paranoid about how I am being perceived, also a lot of the time I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb in social environments, this behavior for me can extend to any social environment. 

Edited by VictiniStar101
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy yourself here. And don't be so hard on yourself when it comes to writing. As it is one of those skills that just takes time to develop. I personally, just recently lost points on an assignment because of my punctuation.

• Brohoof 2

Hello new pony, I myself writes stories, so don't worry to much about it, I bet you'll get better, trust me I got better myself, I hope you'll enjoy all the fun in this forum, oh mad if you every need anything just PM me, I'll be sure to help. :D

• Brohoof 1

Hello, I´m Pangareh !

I´m middle-aged !

I´m from Brazil and I enjoyed to watch MLP recently. I thought it was only a show for girlies but I was wrong. I´m fascinated by theme, characters (complex and well built) ,mainly the Main 6 and mainly of mainly Twilight Sparkle. But I think they should explor more Princess Luna - who knows in next 8 seasons ?

Brohoof to everypony !!! 

• Brohoof 1