Ask OD or his OCs

Overdrive

@overdrive ok last question

if you went too equestria and turned into a pony what you do in detail

Well, I'd probably get accustomed to being a pony, first and foremost. Then, I'd probably go and introduce myself to everyone, and find somepony to hang out with.

@Wade

I'm just curious, but what are your current views on politics in the United States and the world?

And also, if you are an audiophile, do you care a lot about sound quality? Because true audiophiles care a lot about high quality sound.

@Violet Skye

What is your favourite colour? :)

@Wade

I'm just curious, but what are your current views on politics in the United States and the world?

And also, if you are an audiophile, do you care a lot about sound quality? Because true audiophiles care a lot about high quality sound.

@Violet Skye

What is your favourite colour? :)

My thing is, I hate the U.S. government in general. It's run by a bunch of corrupt, stubborn and ignorant idiots who want to screw the hardworking citizens out of their money because they can't solve problems the right way.

Violet Skye: My favorite color is purple.

• Brohoof 1

@Wade (or Overdrive)

If you are an audiophile, do you care a lot about sound quality? Because true audiophiles care a lot about high-quality sound.

@Violet Skye

I'm just wondering, do have other friends besides your daddy?

Edited by Jonny Music

@Wade (or Overdrive)

If you are an audiophile, do you care a lot about sound quality? Because true audiophiles care a lot about high quality sound.

@Violet Skye

I'm just wondering, do have other friends besides your daddy?

Honestly, I don't. I use the same earbuds that originally came with my iPhone, and I have done nothing to my car stereo (except replace blown out speakers). Sound quality doesn't really matter to me.

Violet Skye: I haven't been here that long, silly. I still need to make a few friends.

• Brohoof 1

@Wade

Do you have an inspiration as to why you are going to college for your program in the first place? If so, who was your inspiration to go for it?

@Violet Skye

How good are you with handling your magic? Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and vice versa.

@Wade

Do you have an inspiration as to why you are going to college for your program in the first place? If so, who was your inspiration to go for it?

@Violet Skye

How good are you with handling your magic? Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and vice versa.

Well, to be honest with you, I've loved cars my whole life. I've always wanted to do something with that for my life. I've always wanted to design and create them. That's why I chose to become an engineer.

Violet Skye: I know a few basic things, but not much.

So how's your relationship with Samurott going? ;)

It's complicated.

• Brohoof 1

What's your most embarrasing habit?

I don't really know to be honest. If anything, I go off into huge tangents about things, and will just talk on and on about something.

(edited)

Hey Overdrive...

Are you ready for... ready for... another halftime show?

(you can only respond with Katy Perry lyrics... if you want to)

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes.
Yeah, you, PMS
Like a *****
I would know
And you over think
Always speak
Critically

I should know
That you're no good for me
Edited by Overdrive

Beautiful! :D

(Just wondering, is that a yes or a no?)

Nah. Another halftime show would take the steam out of the original one. I need a year before I'm ready.

So... Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your reaction to the ponies on that one commercial?

I almost lost my cool in front of my family. I couldn't stop smiling after I saw it.

I saw the Super Bowl, but I missed that commercial. I was grabbing a drink when it came on.

I rewatched it later, and my jaw dropped.

• Brohoof 2