Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ummm...Hello...

NeonUnicorn

Oh....Well, I can be really crazy, and annoying....Once you get to know me, I start acting less shy. (Usually really shy if I just met you...)

I don't have many friends, since....Yeah. I try to get some...But I actually fail...

Sorry I'm too shy...I just met ya all!...

*Cough xough*
Ahem.

I like to read, mostly a bookworm constantly reads.

I like to play games.

And you will find out more! Soon...

SOON

Edited by NeonUnicorn
  • Brohoof 7

Hey, @NeonUnicorn! Welcome to the forums!

We have a really friendly community, and a hard working staff! If you need anything, we're all over the place! :derp:

I hope you love it here, and stick around! :muffins:

In the meantime, I hope your tree turns out AWESOME! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLP Forums, NeonUnicorn! Don't worry about being shy; we're all friendly here. :)

Since you're new and you'd like to get to know our community, how about you check out Everfree Forest? That's where everyone has discussions that aren't relating to MLP. And hey, if you're interested in that sort of thing, you should go and check out our RolePlay section too, which we plan on expanding sometime in the future. ;)

Have a great day, and I hope you have fun here!

• Brohoof 2

Oh....Well, I can be really crazy, and annoying

I think you'll fit in just fine, cuz literally everyone does. And btw crazy or weird is a good thing here. With no harsh judgement people can be themselves here and everyone gets along fine, including the people considered "annoying." Pinkie Pie is technically annoying but I don't see any hate. Anyways, Welcome to the forums! :D Don't be afraid to be yourself here or even try new things cuz this is the magical place where things like insults rarely surface.

(Oh and tbh everyone has their own sense of weirdness. People are so set on conforming to not embarrass themselves they deny it. My history class I goof off with two kids at my table while the other one makes fun of us and we keep asking him to let loose and join in. Hell, even the teacher knows it and keeps putting me next to this one kid cuz our weird annoying matter of having fun entertains him.  XD)

• Brohoof 1

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

I know what it is like to fail at having friends though, I tend to fail a lot, and I have failed with it in my lifetime, I am socially awkward I will say, and sometimes I do things that end up pissing others off, though I don't ever want to do so. But yeah, I am getting better though, I have lots of friends now but I still struggle with that kind of stuff. I am sure you will make lots of them! Well you have a good time now and enjoy your stay here!

• Brohoof 1