"Am I the only one who..." Game

Odyssey

I'm sure you're not alone, but I generally tend to ignore Anti-Bronies or annoy the crap out of them until they leave.

Am I the only one who thinks that we need to rebuild the government of the United States from the ground up?

Nope. I personally think we need a leader that takes charge. A man who isn't afraid to kill troublemakers.

Am I the only one who thinks keeping murderers imprisoned is a stupid idea? (We should just kill them immediately.)

Well, I'm for Capital Punishment, but I can definitely see repercussions from killing so many people. That's bound to make America look worse.

Am I the only one who remembers having a Neopets account?

Nope. We have a saying here in Maine. "We can never be satisfied with the weather here. It's too hot during the summer and too cold during the winter."

Am I the only one who's taking the Season 5 hiatus well?

Probably not. 

Am I the only one who thinks that the effort for official plushes are almost non-existent these days? (In general. Not just MLP)

No. I'm like that,too.

Am I the only one who thinks that the effort for official plushes are almost non-existent these days? (In general. Not just MLP)

Nope. I'm happy with almost any Plushie really though. As long as it's fixed and in good shape (and cute of course.)

Am I the only one who doesn't like or care about Legend of Zedla?

• Brohoof 1

Nope, I liked it too and I actually remember watching the series debut.

I also remember when it was called the Hub and not Discovery Family ;-;

Am I the only one who thinks that the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft is just a dolled-up Pocket Edition port?

Edited by Lance Shield
  • Brohoof 1

I hadn't seen Windows 10 but I've seen gameplay and yeah you're kinda right. Too bad my iPad lost Pocket Edition and my dad has to call Apple so we don't have to pay to buy it again. :P

Am I the only one who made their first OC a alicorn without even knowing about Mary Sues yet? (Makes sense for me since I was 11 when I joined the fandom.)

I didnt made my Character an Alicorn, but im actually going to make my characters so over the top as possible though. My Oc ( if i would draw it ) would be a giant demon/Dragon like thing  :lol:  But i still to this day dont understand who exactly Mary Sue is. I know it means overpowered, but who is Mary Sue? Is this a Internet Meme?A Movie Character?  :ooh:

Am i the only one that has watched everything that was made before G4?

I've seen a few episodes of each gen, so I hope that counts!

Am I the only one who snacks without even thinking? :P

Actually, that's me right now!

Am I the only one who hates it whenever I have nothing to say in this thread?

I didnt made my Character an Alicorn, but im actually going to make my characters so over the top as possible though. My Oc ( if i would draw it ) would be a giant demon/Dragon like thing  :lol:  But i still to this day dont understand who exactly Mary Sue is. I know it means overpowered, but who is Mary Sue? Is this a Internet Meme?A Movie Character?  :ooh:

Am i the only one that has watched everything that was made before G4?

http://fmwriters.com/Visionback/Issue30/marysue.htm
  • Brohoof 1