Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

(edited)

Night was by Celestia's side lifting her with his magic to place her on her bed. He remains silent as Luna enters.

Aurora is following Luna making sure she stays safe and with moonlight and moonshadow, she will let no harm come to her Mother. With speed she slips into her shadow and comes out looking like the unicorn from before, keeping pace with Luna.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

Chronos ran into the room after Luna, He saw Celestia on the ground "What happened, your majesty?" He said, running over to Celestia's side He removed his glove and put his hoof to her neck "She has a pulse, good." Chronos sighed in relief as he put back on his armored glove. He removed his helmet and set it aside. He looked at Night. "Do you know what happened to her?" He asked him.

Edited by Senatus Romanus

Night says, "She used all her remaining mana to expel Sombra from this Crystal Pony. He seems to be using them as toys. My hunters are tracking him as we speak. I would watch the others just incase he tries again."

Midnight helps with her magic lay Celestia in bed and cover her with her blanket.

At least Sombra made the chains weak enough for Crystal to fall out and hit his head as he landed, causing the leftovers of Sombra's trace to disappear, and making Crystal return to his normal thoughts. "..W...aaa...?" He blinked, looking around cluelessly. His eyes shifted to Princess Celestia and Luna. "Oh my.. What happened?! Was the book destroyed? Were we attacked?! Did someone betray you?!" You could tell he was back to normal by his panicking.

Celestia was weak and panting as she laid unconscious on her bed.

Luna blinked, noticing Crystal. She weakly got up, walking over to him. "You back... Thank goodness..." she muttered, hugging him. Her legs finally gave out as she fell on top of him. She blinked, looking at him. "O-oops... My bad..."

(edited)

Midnight and Night lifts Luna and places her on some cushions to rest. Night then covers her in his night patterned blanket. He says, "Rest and keep watch of your sister. Let us help. Young colt, What is thou name? I am Void Lord Night Flare. I beleave you have already meet Midnight, Aurora's Twin Soul. It seems we will not be able to claim the book tonight."

Chronos looked at Luna "I will keep watch over their majesties. Make sure nothing else goes wrong" He said, before looking at Celestia. He sighed and looked at Luna "I recommend you try to sleep." He said to her as he put back on his helmet. He was thinking about how Sombra could have possessed the crystal pony.

Steel walked picked up lunar in his watcher iof the room he seen what had happened

Grell followed steel using deaths door to get there quickly he had seen everything "its high time sombra learns what true evil is" grell said in a low growl mostly to himself

Leif was by Luna's said brewing a tea once finished he hands her a cup one to lunar and to aroura and night then he poured some down celestias throat "drink up it'll help you regain strength"

Celesita opened her eyes slowly shortly after drinking it.

Luna blinked, weaking drinking the tea.

Lunar drank, clinging to Steel.

Midnight followed Grell. "Yes it is," she replied to him, walking up to Crystal. "Are you alright?" She nudged him lightly with her muzzle.

Chronos watched as Celestia's eyes slowly opened "Thank Goodness, you're alright." He said. He smiled under his helmet and looked at Lief "What ever was in that tea, It worked." He said. Chronos looked at Luna and then back to Celestia and sighed in relief.

(edited)

"Uh. My name is Crystal Shade, I don't like being called crystal pony all day, it just makes me feel weird." Crystal still didn't understand why everyone was so busy, and like they just fought a battle. He, of course, didn't remember any of the time while he was under Sombra's control. "I think I am.. I just don't know why everyone looks like they just fought recently!" He scatched his head cluelessly.

Edited by Kasane Teto

(Sorry I'm not posting frequent enough lately, life is eating up a lot of my time but I do read the post, if anybody needs me, please press mention button)

After the whole commotion, Flux went straight out the door. She was freaked out by the whole incident. Though things had apparently died down, she still held a heavy heart. She slumped onto the wall opposite the door and sat there, head in her hooves.

Celestia smiled softly at Chronos. "You always wear that silly armor... Even when inside..." she quietly laughed.

Luna didn't try to stand just yet. She was still weak, but not near as weak as she was. "Thank you, Leif..." she said, nuzzling him.

Lunar stood up; she wasn't near as weakened as the two princesses.

Midnight sighed. "Apparently part of Sombra was in that book of yours," she said.

(edited)

Night says, "As I said, a sorry attempt at dark magic. Being a Void Lord, I know more then the common pony. It is also part of my special purpose."

Midnight wobbles a bit before saying, "Ponyfeathers, I over did it."

She promptly falls asleep. Her form reverting, before all, back to Aurora's.

Night says, "Well that's fortunate. She lasted 20 minutes today. Lord Mortis will be pleased with this."

He levitates her onto more cushions.

Leif used magic to pour some tea down midnight auaras throat "this will help her gain some energy back"Leif said to night he looked at Luna "no thanks nesecery Luna" Leif said with a slight blush he wasn't used to ponies showing him any kind of affection

Grell sighed he could feel that dark power bubbling inside him -father will reward me for killing him-grell thought

Steel looked around and stood by chronos "I'll stay here and wat h over them too" steel said his daggers at the ready

Chronos smiled at her " Now that I think of it, you're right..." He said, silently chuckling. Chronos took off his helmet, set it aside and pulled down the Chainmail hood that was under it. He smiled at Celestia. He was just happy Celestia and Luna were alright. He didn't even pay attention to Steel's comment.

Luna kept snuggled into him, closing her eyes. She yawned, laying down.

Celestia smiled, then kissed his cheek. "That's much better..."

Lunar looked at Steel, smiling. She loved when he did this whole chilverous hero thing.

Midnight noticed Grell's unease, frowning. She walked up to him and nuzzled into him

Novel pins her ears back and growls in fear "let me see that book" she says "don't worry, it won't take me, I've got protection. But I can tell where it is from. It looks like my brother's book" she says, concerned for his saftey. If Sombra knows, he may be in great danger

Aurora snuggles into Luna while sleeping. She has a content smile on her face. Luna detects Aurora is having one of her special dreams. It is mostly clouded. Luna can see Sombra and Aurora Midnight fighting. What is clouded by the dream is her body. She, in the head, looks like a horned thestral. She is holding a Void black scyth against Sombra's weapon, which is also clouded.

Night just chuckles lightly at Aurora's movement.

Chronos blush and smiled, his white coat just made it stand out. "I'm just happy you are alright. " He said. "I thought something truly bad had happened to you. I almost had a heart attack" Chronos continued. His heart was still racing from the scare, He should have know better than to think that Celestia could be taken down so easily. 

Seth looked at the book. He handed it to her, his ears flatened from worry and fear.

Luna put her wing over Aurora protectively, kissing the top of her head.

Celestia smiled sweetly, nuzzling into him. "I'm glad you came to my rescue... I always knew you were my knight in shining armor," she said with a light laugh.

Being called a 'knight in shinning armor' made Chronos blush "I would walk around the planet and then some for you, your majesty. But to tell you the truth, Princess Luna beat me here. I guess that is what I get for not being born with wings." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. 

Celestia smiled, kissing his cheek again. "It still means so much to me that you came to my aid. I'm glad you're my knight... What would you say to being my personal guard?" she asked, smiling sweetly. She's always had quite a bit of an attactment to him; she didn't know exactly why, though.

Night lets Aurora sleep and says, "Mother, Lord Mortis told me of a book in the restricted section of the archive. When Aurora and yourself are able. May we seach for it?"

Aurora's smile only gets bigger as she says in her sleep, "We won't let you harm mother or auntie. You know not what you claim to know. We are..." she goes silent again her smile remains and Luna can tell she said that against Sombra. The dream becomes to clouded as a choice now lays near this one about that event.

Chronos thought for about half a second, He didn't need to think about this "Yes!" Chronos said excitedly before he stopped himself and cleared his throat "It would be an honor, your majesty" He said in his normal tone. On the inside he was celebrating. He smiled at her. He had worked as a bodyguard for the princesses once before, but never as Celestia's personal guard. He could barely contain his excitement, but he managed to stay professional like always.